Avg. Drink Cost: 8.00
Cover Day:
Cover Night: 10
https://www.instagram.com/aceofspadesdetroit/
https://www.facebook.com/AceOfSpadesDetroit/
RawDawg

Re: Ace of Spades Gentlemen's Club - Detroit, MI

Post by RawDawg »

Unsurprisingly, no reviews of this club in quite a while. Since Detroit clubs...the real ones, actually in the city limits...are a shell of their prime days, few are worth the visit beyond just throwing money away.

Night shift attempt around 11:30pm. Valet parking available - I parked for free on the street and walked about half block. Parking lot was full and easy to see there was plenty of activity.

Get the security pat outside before going through the doors to the pay counter. Promptly informed cover is $40. Did the about-face and departed.

Wasn't surprised about the cover. Folks are paying it, as from what I could see peeking through to the main area, place is jumping in that "make it rain" environment way. But that's not my club vibe - I need a lap dance to enjoy myself at a minimum. I made the attempt because a fav from HT's said they'd be here this night, but not worth cover to me. Anytime I've spent that much on a cover, I have NEVER enjoyed the experience.

This is relatively decent sized black club. There is one main stage in front and to left of entry and large rectangle bar to the right with high top around the 2 long sides and 1 short side of the rectangle. The other short side is for bar girls for access to bartender. No VIP due to Detroit city limit crack dowm. Dances are $10/song. If you like the make it rain vibe in a black club, this is your spot, among several, to try out. Otherwise, your time is best spent doing anything else.
wleakr

Re: Ace of Spades Gentlemen's Club - Detroit, MI

Post by wleakr »

Appreciate you using my post from usasexguide. Saves me the trouble of moving it here myself!

Return to “Club Listings”