Atlanta, GA 30318
404-352-0532
Daily open 1200PM-3AM
https://www.instagram.com/diamondclub.atl/
https://diamondclubatlanta.eventbrite.com/
Salacious

Re: Diamond Club - Atlanta, GA

Post by Salacious »

Visited Diamond on a recent Friday afternoon around 4:00 in early/mid December. Cover was $10 after a quick pat down. A beer was $6. Dances were $10. Saw Courtney from Follies/Platinum working there as a server. Just a handful of girls, white, black, Latin, and an Indian girl who talks a mile a minute. It was slow, but still more active than the previous time or two I visited. The renovations in the back were finished and one of the Latin girls danced on the rear stage. To my surprise she was the only one and it went dark again after she finished. I thought she was black until I got a dance and talked to her up close. Latin but not Cuban. All the girls I got dances from allowed touching like Follies, but only one of them did two-way. Only one or two pushed for VIP. Not a bad visit, will go again.
PinkyXXX

Post by PinkyXXX »

I used to work at this club years ago and decided to come back to check it out. Diamond Club is easily accessible off I-75. Parking is free until 7 or 8pm. The cover charge is $10. I saw about 12 girls there in the early evening, mostly black but a few spanish and white girls too. Beer is $6 and cocktails are $10. Seating is in booths with a VIP area in the back. I arrived around 4:00 pm and it wasn't too crowded. My guys and girls had a good time. Dances are $10 per song with hands-on contact (you can grab tits and ass) and grinding dances. I never let guys finger my pussy but I know some girls did and some probably still do but they may ask for a tip. I would say the club needs to get a few more girls to be popular. Later at night, there are way more male customers than female dancers and that is not a good look.
DJ_Kraze

Post by DJ_Kraze »

Last Thursday around 1:30 pm I visited Diamond Club in Atlanta, GA. I paid a cover charge of $10 and there were about 8 dancers. I did not order a drink since it was not compulsory. There are booths that flank either side of stage as you walk back, but they have been upgraded and are less park picnic table like. There are two well defined bars, one in the front to your right as you enter past the bathrooms and one in the left rear closer to VIP. The back VIP section has changed. No longer do they have the VIP "lobby" and few benches and chairs outside the curtained private rooms.

Almost every girl working was Cuban at this time except one or two black and white girls. The ratio of girls to customers was favorable. Apparently they have a kitchen serving lunch. The guys next to me were smoking weed and eating something that smelled like wings or buffalo shrimp maybe. I had to move because the food smell was overwhelming. I was approached by a bbw white girl with saggy large tits. She told me that she had worked at Fannies previously but got fired because she was only 20. She then whispered in my ear that she still was 20 but managed to find work here at Diamonds.

I got a dance from Natasha who had perfectly round B cups and she allowed sucking on them. Spanish speaking only, presumably Cuban but don't know for sure. Her name is tattooed on her wrist so if in doubt you know how to check! I got upwards of 5 good quality dances that progressed from slow and sensual to more naughty with stick shifting. I wasn't bankrolled adequately for a private experience so was hoping to bust one right there. I pulled out a Benjamin from my shirt pocket and asked her plainly if she'd make me come, and she shook her head in the affirmative. But, when I asked for "faster" she didn't respond. I knew the language barrier was present but was hoping waiving some the cash and asking nicely would have been enough for her to equate that as a tip was being offered for getting the job done, but sadly it did not. I even asked for "muy rapido" maybe she was hard of hearing? She stopped after maybe 8 or 9 and I gave her the C note. I'd come with more cash next time and whip out the translator app to make sure expectations would be met before going behind the curtain.
DJ_Kraze

Post by DJ_Kraze »

I made a visit to this club last week on a Monday around 12:45 in the afternoon and stayed until 3:30. The Diamond Club is a smallish but still OK-sized club located right off I-75 on Northside Drive just north of Midtown and next to the Buckhead neighborhood. It is very easy to reach the club if you’re exiting I-75 southbound as you can simply just drive across Northside Drive to the parking lot at the traffic light. Exiting northbound from the interstate to Northside Drive and then having to turn left into the parking lot at the light is a bit more of a challenge since it is a heavily trafficked road and that light has no protected left-turn.

The club opens at noon Monday through Saturday. Free parking and a $10 cover with a pat down although the door guy did let me get in free since there were no girls that had arrived yet. He encouraged a small tip instead. The club is basically shaped like a long rectangle. Restrooms and an ATM are to your immediate right after entry. There is a bathroom troll that shows up around 2:00. Then there is the first bar right next to the restrooms with about 5 or 6 high chairs. Most of the seating are booths along both sides of the wall. A few high tables and chairs in the center of the club as well as closer to the entrance. There is a smaller secondary bar with about four chairs towards the rear to your left which is used sometimes during the day. There is a long main stage in the middle of the club and another smaller stage towards the rear perpendicular to the main one. There were no stage dancing at all during my visit. VIP is in the rear which is $50 for the club and $150-$200 for the dancer.

The music was a mixture of the old-school soulful R&B tracks from the 70’s and 80’s to the current trap/drill music of today. The DJ even played some old-school rap from the 1980’s and early 1990’s. As far as customers, there were about 10-15 guys throughout the duration of my trip. Mostly black but a couple of Latino customers and a white guy. There were a couple of younger guys in attendance in which I saw some mild rainmaking while receiving lap dances but nothing too egregious. The DJ was relatively quiet and hardly spoke on the mic throughout my visit. The songs were mostly played out fully with some songs the DJ was playing lasting up to 4 minutes long.

I forgot to mention this in my last review of this club but there is an older black woman that is soliciting massages to the customers for $10 a song. I turned her down last time but this time she approached me three different times. I really didn’t want one but she offered a BOGO where the first massage was on her. I accepted her offer out of pity and, to be completely honest, she gave a damn good massage over those two songs. I gave her $10 and sent her on her way. I thought that maybe she was low-key advertising and I would receive a business card or something but apparently she only gives massages in the club and does not have a standalone location.

As far as prices, my bottle of Corona was $6 and mixed drinks started off at $10. A dancer’s drink price is the same as the customer. Lap dances are $10 and fully nude. There were around 10 girls on duty. Mostly Cuban but there were 2 black girls that I saw and got dances from one of them. Only one white girl that I noticed. A Cuban dancer was the first to approach but I turned her down. I did receive two OK dances from the white girl after about 30 minutes of my arrival at the bar. She was in her early 20’s and previously danced at Fannie’s on Fulton Industrial Blvd. Slightly on the thicker side and did get fully nude on the first song. Not much in the way of mileage for those two songs so I sent her on her way as a regular of hers arrived.

After I was done with her I waited a mighty long while until more girls finally started showing up. Eventually I met a black girl with a decent stick-out booty and body along with an OK face. I’m not as hard on looks as I am on the body. Especially one with a decent booty to grab. A bit chatty but a cool person. She too did get naked at the start of the first song. I originally was just gonna get maybe 3 lap dances but her mileage increased a lot by song number 3 and by song number 4 it was two-way Follies-level mileage. We moved to one of the booths closest to the entrance for privacy as the bar was getting a little more populated with customers and staff. Naturally I kept the lap dances going and she did ask if I ever go to VIP in which I replied “sometimes”. VIP wasn’t necessary this visit as I had a great enough time with her on the floor. I did receive her phone number and a few times she has contacted me with “Good morning” text messages and asking me how my day is going...stuff like that. Thus far she has not asked me about when I will be back to see her.

In conclusion, Diamond Club is mainly a Cuban club with a couple of black and white girls sprinkled in. At least early in the weekday. One of these days I’ll try checking it out on a Friday or Saturday to get a more accurate dancer demographic. It seems to be a more chill type of vibe during the weekdays. This may be the club for those that like Latinas but prefer a less busier crowd and hustle than Vivide. I’m personally not a big fan of the Cubans as I go for mainly black and occasionally white dancers. The quality is OK. Only one fugly Cuban dancer that I saw. The best areas for dances are the two booths in the left rear side of the club adjacent to the bar and the first left booth immediately upon entry to the club. Everywhere else is too open for me. This will be my backup club whenever Vivide is too crowded or if there is an “off” day since the two clubs are not that far from each other. Still some more potential for the club though.

Return to “Club Listings”