Atlanta, GA 30336
M-F noon-4AM
Sat noon-3AM
Sunday closed
Lap Dance Cost: 5-10
MonaLisa6969

Re: Ace of Clubs (formerly Babes) - Atlanta, GA

Post by MonaLisa6969 »

This club used to be called Babes. I wasn't even sure the club was still open, so out of curiousity I stopped through. Easy to park in the front of club and was charged $5, which I take to be cover on dayshift (arrived around 3pm Thursday). The guy taking the money was inside the club when I came through the door, but he will sometimes sit in his ride outside the club and take the money with quick pat down before you go inside. Still black club, with about 10 or so working. More interior design changes since my last visit. First thing I noticed was they got rid of the "freak" spot by the hookah setup, by roping it off and making it impossible to sit over there. Most likely somebody was caught not being discrete in their activities! LOL!
Then on the other end of the club, where the pool table was (it is now gone - but there is still a pool table near the entrance) is now a VIP setup with 3 small rooms. I actually thought that a good thing, but kinda shake my head over how they already had private VIP as Babes, knocked those walls down to establish open booths and now put private VIPs up again. $5 lap dances. $200 for VIP which I did not do.
wleakr

Re: Ace of Clubs (formerly Babes) - Atlanta, GA

Post by wleakr »

Another of my reviews lifted to support the site from tuscl and or usasexguide.

Return to “Club Listings”