3548 Empire Blvd SW
Atlanta, GA 30354
(404) 766-8706
Mon - Sat: 12PM–3AM
Sunday Closed
MonaLisa6969

Re: Shayk’s - Atlanta, GA

Post by MonaLisa6969 »

Small club with $5 lap dances. The first girl I got a dance from was was named Amethyst. She was heavy set but grinded pretty good. She didn't grab the stick but had no problem with me touching her ass and tits,she even put her leg up on the bar.I got 4 dances from her(20) I was on my phone afterwards until a dancer approached me she had big tits and a small ass. I got 4 dances from her she let me grab her tits.
The last dancer was Madison, she was thin with dreads . Her lapdance was top notch. She was really into it. I will come back , just to get a few more from her. There was a girl with red hair and a nice body , she busied herself with regulars. The club was ok. I expected more but it was the day shift.

The club had 3 stages and a VIP straight back from the entrance door. I will return to check it out. All of the girls were black. The music was rap, but mostly older stuff. The cocktails we 5 and there was no cover charge. I think timing is key with this place. I will come back during a night shift to balance my experience

Return to “Club Listings”