3212 S 7th St
Louisville, KY 40216
(502) 636-9113
Hours: Wed -Sunday 9pm-4am
https://www.instagram.com/bodylanguagelounge
Pimp_Jerome

Re: Body Language - Louisville, KY

Post by Pimp_Jerome »

The old Diamonds Cabaret on 7th Street has reopened as the Body Language Lounge. The cover charge is $10 on Friday and Saturday and $5 on other nights. The clientele is almost all African American. It's mostly just dancers doing stage sets and lots of making it rain but there are also booths for semi-private VIPs. Note that once it gets late it gets really crowded and standing room only. If you like big booties and twerking then this is the perfect club for you. About 20 women working when I went. Most kept on bikinis, some got fully nude, lots of ass-smacking. I didn't get any lap dances so I'll let someone else comment on that.
scarythecableguy

Post by scarythecableguy »

This is a good spot with great dancers. Their IG page has flyers showing some of the beautiful ebony girls that work there. I paid a $10 fee to enter and basically everyone in here, including the dancers, are black. I saw almost exclusively stage dancing and a few people in the small VIP booths getting lap dances, but I did not inquire about prices for VIP. Girls get fully nude and lost of fat ass-clapping, with ass-smacking encouraged. This is your typical ghetto neighborhood dive bar but everyone is friendly so no need to be worried. Just come enjoy yourself!
techbrotha

Post by techbrotha »

I visited earlier this year at around 11:30pm. The club is quite quiet. I paid a $10 cover at the door and a pat down for weapons. Inside was rather nondescript with black chairs and black painted walls. Bar to the left as you enter. You can touch the girls on the tits and ass during lap dances. Full bar. The restaurant is good too. Yummy greens, fish, cornbread, mac and cheese, and more!

Return to “Club Listings”