Cover Day: -
Cover Night: $0, $10-$20

https://www.facebook.com/onyxclubscharlotte/
https://www.instagram.com/onyxcharlotte/?hl=en
http://www.clubonyxcharlotte.com/
Nudist_Life

Re: Club Onyx - Charlotte, NC

Post by Nudist_Life »

This is from my trip to Onyx in Charlotte in 2020 before covid. In Charlotte for the weekend.. after reading reviews and getting confirmation from my uber driver I decided to come to Onyx .
Got here around 1am and there was a line to get in . All SC vets like myself hate lines good thing I only stood in line for 5 mins . There's a guy that checks your ID outside then lets you inside and inside is where they have a metal detector and a security guard that will pat you down afterwards... then you pay ... it was a $30 cover (someone in line says it gets up to $50 on some nights )

This is a huge club !! You walk in and there's a big bar / looks like a coat check area to the left then you walk through to the main part of the club . Soon as you walk through there's chairs and to the right is a picture area ( I hate those ) then more chairs before you get to another bar and immediate to the left of it is a booth you can get ones at with a sign that says " Ones" immediately past that are the bathrooms. Nothing special about the bathrooms looked like a few drunk people got to it already with a Corona bottle in the toilet . Past that to the left is a hallway to a outside smoking area ( now that's a 1st ) I don't smoke but I checked it out and even dancers come out there in smoke with the customers. To the right is the 1st stage ... right past that to the right is the v.i.p area with chairs and a small stage there as well . The club kind of shapes like the letter L . And at the middle part is the main stage which surprisingly didn't have much action going on for much of the night then as you past that there's more chairs and another bar to your left and 2 stages at the end in the back with a small vip behind it .

Now to the dancers ... There's ass galore here only problem is this is " make it rain" type club and not as much of a lap dance club I was standing next to this guy he says to me " watch this " ...pulls out about 200s in ones and bam...there was like 4-5 dancers surrounded and started dancing lol soon as he put his money away they scattered like roaches lol .. I finally got a chair and a lapdance from Chase ... brownskin thick ... super phat ass and big tits . Tits where fake and I felt her ass was fake too but it was soft af ... so if it's fake her doc did a great job . I got 5 dances with her the mileage was above average but not mind blowing . The bartender kept coming over and complaining about a customer that disrespected her and messing up the vibe . That was so annoying . I later got dances with a few other dancers one asian/ black mix chick I can't remember her name .. but she was a lot more touchy . Then got dances from " sweets" and " classy" sweets dark skinned short slim thick chick with a phat ass ... dances where average .. Classy cute lightskin chick with glasses slim up top thick from the waist down .. all natural her dances were really good and she did a lot of touching and she was cool as hell .. the rest of the night was tough because some big spender got to v.i.p and literally there was a line of dancers trying to get into the vi.p area so around 3ish i left ...

Return to “Club Listings”