Atlantis - Jamaica, NY

strippergirl

Atlantis - Jamaica, NY

Post by strippergirl »

9310 Woodhaven Blvd #5
93-10 ATLANTIC AVE ( WOODHAVEN BLVD & ATLANTIC AVE )
Jamaica, NY 11421
(718) 846-9717
7 days a week: 9:00pm - 4:00am
https://www.instagram.com/theatlantisvip
https://www.atlantisgentlemen.com/
Divine

Re: Atlantis - Jamaica, NY

Post by Divine »

Woodhaven Blvd in Woodhaven, Queens. Just after midnight on a Wednesday. Parking might be a bitch but I parked in a shopping center just up the road going west on Atlantic Avenue. Walk up into an absolute army of security guards. Maybe like 10 dudes (how do they pay all of them?) Vaccine Card, ID Scan. Get Patted down and wanded three times. One guy strictly focuses on your shoes. I got to admit, they did a good job I don't think you have to worry about guns in this spot and I doubt there's gonna be a lot of nonsense that sort of crew has a big deterrent effect. $40 Cover (that's probably how they do it) I asked $40 cover starts the night, Jesus Christ, and goes up later in the night. I normally would never do that but I wanted to knock this review out, to which this club hasn't been reviewed yet.

Club Layout, it's pretty much just one square bar with seating all around, and two stages inside the bar. No lapdance area or VIP here. The girls just grind on customers at the bar. That's really it. Loud hip hop with that annoying horn sound every now and then. Sort of a nightclubby feel. Not a big spot but there were some seats still available at the bar, weekend probably too much though, SRO. Customers mostly black with some white and latinos sprinkled in.

Now the girls all instagram type look. Big ass, Big tits, Big lips. Some natural, some not. Some looked fucked up some not. No rake thin chicks here, it must be a hiring thing to get busty girls. Strictly Black and Latina. Maybe like 30 dancers, pretty active for a Wednesday night. Overall the girl talent here was high, not as much for me (Although some were) but I think the general public seems to like this look a little more, a look which I think looks better on instagram then in real life but don't get me wrong a lot these girls were still very good looking despite some have some over the top boob/ass jobs. I gave it an 8 for dancer talent but some dudes probably would go more 9 or 10. And then some dudes wouldn't go near girls that looked like this, to each his own. It's like that wanna be Kim Kardashian look. Bartenders were hot too probably even better than the dancers. The two bartenders in front of me were taking pictures of themselves the whole time, this is one of those places. And some girls would drop by me shake their ass in front of me, I'll get a grind, do a little slapping and shaking and I would tip them.

At the end of the day this is not my type of strip club at all. But hey this might be your type of girl that works here. $40 cover ensures that I probably won't be making too many return trips.

Return to “Club Listings”