Avg. Drink Cost: 4
Cover Day: 4
Cover Night: 6

https://blueflamelounge.com/
https://www.instagram.com/blueflamelounge
FreshPrinceofATL

Re: Blue Flame Lounge - Atlanta, GA

Post by FreshPrinceofATL »

In the ghetto Bankhead neighborhood of Atlanta. I checked into this club on Saturday around 10pm. At this point it is considered prime time. Parking was still available and was free. The valet directed me towards the lot that is behind the club and was not charged. When I walked into the club, it was $30 to enter the club. I thought it was a rip off but I know that’s the going price for these sorts of industry clubs.
Anyway, now into the club setup. The inside of the club is much nicer than the appearance outside. There’s a bar to the right when you walk in. Several small stages to the right. The center stage which is the largest then two small L-shaped stages in the back of the club. The is a hookah bar in the back. Along the back of the club there were single chairs and couches lined along the wall as well as bar stools. The hookah cost $30. There is a VIP section (not the kind your thinking of in front of the center stage). The DJ played a lot of popular rap music. More patrons than dancers (5:1) but all of them are beautiful. Most of them are very stacked with big butts with a few rejects sprinkled here and there. The dances are still $5.
Like in most of the previous reviews most of the dancers do air dances but there is the opportunity to get mileage because the club is so crowded. Most of the bouncers walked through and didn’t even bother me. I got some decent mileage from two dancers while I was there, but you have to be willing to negotiate and pay a bit more for what your looking for. Overall, the club is very fun if your looking to party.
LewdBehavior

Re: Blue Flame Lounge - Atlanta, GA

Post by LewdBehavior »

I was here last month during a business trip to Atlanta. I visited on a slow Tuesday night but there were still be plenty of girls around. The women here are fine, curvy, with lots of ass throwing, and usually about 2-3 girls on stage (2 on one stage and 1 on another mini stage). I like the vibe of this club, it’s more of a make it rain club, most girls do the air dance, but if u have a more private seat somewhere you could get a lil more feel. Last time I went this dancer gave really good lap dance and let me get some good feels. But the sad thing about this place is there is No vio areas, all ur dances gonna be on the main floor. So it kinda makes this club feel limited. Some of the girls are kinda boring cause they just tryna get the $. But some girls are very nice and they look like they really are having fun and that’s the type of energy I like from dancers. I would recommend to visit if u never been, just an iconic Atl club in general. $10 dance I think, I prob spent about $200-300 the last couple visits. Really easy to spend money in there when folk are just making it rain around you.

Return to “Club Listings”