Mon - Sat: 12PM–3AM
Sunday Closed
Nude
https://www.facebook.com/clubseductionatl/
https://www.instagram.com/clubseductionatl/
hutchykurt

Re: Club Seduction - Atlanta, GA

Post by hutchykurt »

Went there twice one weekend. 9 PM on Thursday and 11:30 on Saturday night. Really chill vibe. You can smoke inside. I was disappointed I missed happy hour because the drink costs can add up.

You walk in and pool table is in front of the entrance. It's $20 to park your car in their lot, no valet in sight. Another $10 for cover charge. Quick pat down and you're in.

I spotted maybe 3 to 4 smaller tages that are as high as a table. You can tip a dancer that's dancing on one near your section and she'll show you the goodies. Girls are walking around offering lappies and just dancing for tips. Lap dances are $5... I got dances and tipped regulars named Emiko, DeeDee and Stallion. It's dark and you can smoke there.

Thursday nights are chill until much later and then it can be hit or miss.

Saturdays gets a lot more lively with pyrotechnics on the stages and the music gets turned up. More dancers working the room too. Solid 6.5s all the way to 8.5s...your money goes far here for the entertainment. The girls will talk to you and that's where your opportunity comes to develop a rapport for some OTC activities.
bugsbunny

Re: Club Seduction - Atlanta, GA

Post by bugsbunny »

Went to Seduction on a Monday at 5pm. Parking was free. No cover. Its in an industrial area. Looks decent on the outside and its nicely done on the inside. Walls and ceiling are painted black. There is only one room which is long and narrow. There are couches to sit on the left at no charge. I counted 4 stages. One big one in the back and 3 smaller ones in the middle. There was a pool table towards the front entrance. I was there for 3 hours. None of the dancers got up to work the pole. They would either hang out at the bar or offer dances to patrons. Dances are $5 and fully nude. 40% or the dancers were hot 60% less so, all of them black. Some thick ones with giant butts but some slim model type ones too. I got dances from a few different girls. They were high mileage and good grind. All of them would let you touch boobs and butt, some would let you touch everything as long as you did it discretely. Was offered some extras in the VIP but declined. Was $40 for the room and $100 and up for the girl.
Your $ carries you pretty far here had a good time and will be back.
These users thanked the author bugsbunny for the post:
hutchykurt
Rating: 100%

Return to “Club Listings”