Lap Dance Cost: 5
Avg. Drink Cost: 5
Cover Day: 0
Cover Night: 10-20

https://theclubblaze.com/
UncleLuke

Re: Club Blaze - Conly, GA

Post by UncleLuke »

I visited about 5:00pm on a Saturday and the parking lot was already full but parking was free and I found a spot. There are two floors here with the top floor being the most live. The full bar ($5 for a beer) is on the top floor with stage dances, full nudity of course all around as this is Atlanta, GA. There are pool tables on both floors and VIP rooms on the top floor with curtains but I did not inquire about them. Bottom floor has more places to sit. Lap dances are $5 per song, full nudity, full touching, nothing special however. Watch the song count because the DJ will cut songs short and if you get several songs the girl will lie and say you had more songs that you did. Keep track of your songs or tell the girl how much you will spend and to stop when you have reached your max. The DJ is loud and keeps yelling at customers to tip on stage. Good overall value at this club.
strawberrykisses

Post by strawberrykisses »

I came here Sunday afternoon about 4pm. I'm a girl and an aspiring stripper. I was looking to see if this place was hiring but decided to hang out and enjoy myself. There was no cover and parking was free. I headed to the bar downstairs but it was very crowded and there were no seats so I sat in a booth upstairs. I did get to talk to the owner and he said I can come audition this week so wish me luck! While I was there, I was approached by quite a few dancers asking if i wanted to dance but i was just scoping the scene. I bought a shot of patron and a water bottle 14$ . Guys that were getting dances I noticed received full contact and hands-on. Real heavy grinding and girls would grab the dick through the pants. Sometimes if the guy is wearing shorts the girl reaches her hand up his shorts and I assume grabs his bare dick. If you come next week and I get hired, I'll be the girl with the bright read hair!
BestintheWest

Post by BestintheWest »

This was my first trip to Atlanta and I gave this trip two tries. My first try was a recent Saturday afternoon. afternoon: I pulled up, got a light pat down from the bouncer and was informed that dances were $5 a piece and two drinks minimum. I paid i think $10 to enter (given to cashier lady right after you get through the entry doors). I don't know why they mention the 2 drinks minimum, it's not like they have a way to enforce it or anything.
Upstairs is a bar straight ahead, big stage with a couple of poles, booths against the back wall. Not a lot of action going on so i looked for the stairs to go to the lower level. I was a bit confused i first because i thought the stairs would be by the entry doors/bar. You have to walk across the room to find them... had me going in circles for a second. Anyway went downstairs, there is a bar, a smaller stage, couple of "private dance areas" that are just a leather couch with curtains for privacy.

I got a drink, chatted with a fellow friendly customer telling me about life in ATL and so on; but that was the highlight of the whole visit. First of all the quality of the girls on both occasion ranged from 3 to 6 at the highest, and second they looked like they were short staffed! I counted about 4 or 5 girls upstairs and no one working the pole. Downstairs had maybe 6 or 7 girls, 2 of them with customers and 1 on the stage. Needless to say option were slim. I interacted with 3 dancers Saturday. First was a light skin dancer from Kentucky that gave 2 dances without taking any of her clothes off so I told her to stop, she tried to finesse me saying i owed her $20 but I told her noooo dances are $5 a piece, she then tried to argue about the fact that she gave me 3 dance and started getting loud with me. I politely asked a bouncer to come over, she started being loud with him too about how i'm being cheap and she needs her money. I said you know what, i'm not going to argue for $5 bucks. I gave the money to the bouncer, and got rid of her. Next was a cute caramel chick with nice perky tits, she got naked right away and gave a decent grind, I gave her a compliment about her boobs and she told me that I could only look at them, not touch... in her own words "niggas always try to do too much for 5 dollar dances" I was baffled, she was cute and all but i'm not putting up with this type of attitude so I send her away after 2 dances. I hang around for another 45 mins without seeing anything i really like. There were a couple girls sprinkled here and there but nothing my taste. Lastly a dark skin cute girl with a bubbling personality chatted me up and gave me a couple a nice dances, again I touch her boobs and she politely told me she doesn't like guys touching them. She said it's personal preference and that even if we were fucking and i touched her boobs she would be turned off. I was finally turned off and bored so i bounced around 4:45.

My second try was on a Sunday around 10pm really hoping to have a better experience and AGAIN it seemed like a ghost town. The quality of girls was just trash, I mean i was at "Club Wax" and the chicks there looked much better than here! Stayed for and hour, got 2 air dances from a thick girl with a fugly face and left.

This was my first time here, and maybe it was just a bad weekend but my personal analysis... they are short staffed, the quality is trash and half the dancers have a piss poor attitudes. I would never step in this place again.
bugsbunny

Post by bugsbunny »

Went there on a Saturday at 1am. They wanted $15 to 30 for parking and $20 to get in. The place was packed when I got in. There are 2 sections: Upstairs and Downstairs. Both have poles. Upstairs are sitting areas in the form of booths. The booths are free but on a first come first serve basis. Downstairs has pool tables and a very smoky sitting area for lap dances. Dances are $5. Some dancers seems to grind patrons others did air dances. Didnt see anybody touching boobs or ass, but saw a security guy walking around with a flashlight pointing it a dancer who was giving a lap dance to check if any funny business was going on. Got a dance from a stripper, but stopped after 2 songs as she was only doing air dances. Decided to leave after an hour. Not planning to go back. Pin Ups seems to be a better options for me.

Return to “Club Listings”