Avg. Drink Cost: 4
Cover Day: 5
Cover Night: 10
https://www.strokersclub.com/
https://www.instagram.com/strokersclubatl/?hl=en
TVstar

Re: Strokers - Clarkston, GA

Post by TVstar »

I arrived on an afternoon around 4:00 pm. I was able to park in the large shopping center parking lot that this club is a part of. The typical pat down, metal detector, and no cover charge during the weekday afternoon. There is a cover charge at night, however. Beers were a good price, about $4 or $5 each. Plenty of pool tables. There’s a bar straight ahead, and a large room to the left where a dancer was giving a table dance. Two dancers were on the main stage in the center of the club when I got there and I had a few beers that were $4 each. All of the girls on this shift were black and most of the patrons were too. The girls were friendly and the whole club had a friendly neighborhood vibe and people were obviously there to relax and have a good time. Lap dances are $10 per song but the dancers also expect a tip. This club has been mentioned and featured in several rap videos throughout the years. I like the vibe and will return.
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Strokers was made famous in the 2000s with all the rap songs mentioned its name. The club is in a strip mall with a fairly good sized lot for free parking. The area seems pretty safe. Guys will go through a metal detector and get a pat down and ID check. No cover during the dayshift. The bar is huge and a beer is about $6. Smoking is permitted in the club.

There are roped off sections with couches that you can rent, but it’s not cheap, so most guys just did dances at the table. The music was all (this century) rap and I couldn’t reliably tell when a new song started. The best thing to do is pay the girl a small amount in advance, say $20, and tell her to stop when it is used up. The dances are generally $10 per song and the DJ is known for not playing the whole song so be warned. Girls will allow you to touch but no fingering the pussy. During the dayshift, some girls will dance longer if you just keep tipping them.

All the dancers, and almost all the customers, were AA. However, all races are welcome here. The girls are a range of sizes from slim to thick BBW. There seemed to generally be 2 - 3 dancers stage dancing, and they generally ended up with at least a couple of good fistfuls of singles. Dances seem to be topless generally, some dancers will (eventually) take off their bottoms if they feel you are being generous enough. The DJ at one point yelled out, "If you ain't got no money take yo' broke ass to Walmart!" LOL
bugsbunny

Post by bugsbunny »

Went there today. I know this club since a long time. Its in a strip mall. Inside is nicely done. They have 2 stages. 50% of the girls are good looking. 50% are less so. Usually always a good selection. All black. Dance prices are $5 during day time and fully nude. Night time I dont know. You can touch boobs and butt but nothing beyond that. Still its a fun place to go. Biggest complaint is that they dont have any private dance areas. Also a long time ago they had amateur contests on Wed night. Unfortunately they discontinued those.

Return to “Club Listings”