Cover is $5 after 10 PM
https://www.instagram.com/thabodymiami
These users thanked the author Administrator for the post:
AfricanQueen
Rating: 50%

floridaboy

Re: The Body Club - Miami, FL

Post by floridaboy »

Was in town and wanted to hit this spot. The parking lot is a piece of shit (dirt/rocks/potholes). I got there around 2-2:30, no entry fee, light patdown. Went in and was shocked by how small the club is. I've been in a lot of clubs, but this place was the equivalent of a living room. Now there's another room, but it was roped off. The only seating was at the bar where there were maybe 10 seats total. There were already five custies sitting when I got there. One old white guy who had to be 70 that the few girls who were dancing were happy to quickly part from his money. There's no way he can make wood.

Anyway, I'm sitting at the bar for 15-30 min before I asked the bartender if there are girls in the back because the only girl on the floor is taking the old white dude's money. She goes in the back and tells the girls there's customers waiting and comes back. One 5'8" mocha C cup girl comes out, but she's snatched up by another customer quickly. So I'm waiting and waiting and then the girl who was with the old dude finally breaks away and comes to me. She was sexy af! I'm not gonna give a description of her because I don't want to incriminate her, but she was baaaaad.

Anyway, we strike up some small talk and she gives a tug and tells me what's on the menu. I forget the lap dance price, but she mentioned that there was another semi private area where you can get can dances for $10-$20? And then there's VIP where with her anything goes for a $50 club fee and her fee on top of that. If there's vip available, I usually always do it.

So she directs me to go to the curtained off area to wait for her. I picked a dimly lit booth so that I could still see even though there was a darker booth available. She comes in and pulls a cap out of her bag, but I told her I only wanted dances. She was a little embarrassed, then got started dancing. Dances were $20/song, full songs were played. I pulled my little fella out a couple of times, but she avoided him. It seemed strange that a chick willing to smash would avoid touching the D, but oh well, it was still a sensual experience.

I got five dances and went back out on the floor to see if anyone else came from the back. There were now an addt'l three girls, but they were disinterested. I walk out of so many clubs with a pocket full of money because girls act disinterested, oh well. I would give the club another visit however the next time I'm in Miami.
alpha3

Re: The Body Club - Miami, FL

Post by alpha3 »

I still like this club and as an older white guy, have never had a problem there. The place is gritty and the smell of weed and tobacco permeate the place, but I don't care. It's already penciled into the rotation when I return to South Florida next year.

At around 4:00pm I was charged $10 to enter, was patted down, and a wrist band attached to my right hand. Last year, the cover was $5, and prior to that, there was no cover during the day shift. I guess times are hard. Last year, this club was petrified of Covid and a plexiglass shield was literally surrounding the bar area ( where one of the stages is located). The plexiglass was removed this year and I noticed some decorative improvement made to the rear of the building, which turned out to be a designated lap dance area. I spotted 4 or 5 AA dancers, and 1 dancer that was either mixed or Latina. There was roughly 8 customers in the building.

Dances are now $10/song, it used to be $5. This girl had no problems with grabbing on top, or the ass, and even a little between the legs, and was equally aggressive in grabbing me underneath my shorts. After 2 dances I called it quits to explore other options. This club isn't really a great place for extras, but it is a good place for cheap lap dances with a good grind and some playfulness. I ordered a diet coke, $5, plus tip, and it came out in a small plastic cup. A slightly large, but attractive AA dancer came over to the bar and introduced herself to me and we chatted for 10 minutes, during which she lightly brushed my thigh and groin.

No other dancers approached me while I was in the club, but I watched several fairly attractive ladies dance on various stages. The most attractive one finished her dance and I later approached her and asked about dances. Her price was the same, $10. We went to the same area and I got 2 more, but this young lady wasn't nearly as frisky as the first, and was more restrictive as to where I could and couldn't touch. No problem, the dances were still very good and the young lady very sexy. Her name I don't remember, but she said she lived in the NY or New Jersey area and danced there seasonally.

Return to “Club Listings”