Paradizio - Irvington NJ

hutchykurt

Paradizio - Irvington NJ

Post by hutchykurt »

Paradizio - Irvington
1053 Clinton Ave, Irvington, NJ 07111

No IG or FB for this one

The Club:
It's a daytime and night time spot. It's grimey whenever you go. It's dark when you go in and it's a $10 cover.
Probably the dirtiest black club in New Jersey. It's mostly girls that got barred from all the other clubs in the area. The bar takes up half the space and the other half is DJ booth and the shower section that prolly hasn't been used since '08. That's the last time I saw it used. Beers are the usual $7 maybe. There is no happy hour. It's the slowest bar service you can believe so good luck getting singles. Shit! They aren't even friendly

The Girls:
These are a lot of rejects from other clubs and some of the laziest strippers you will see. There was zero stage show when I went. I knew what I was getting into before I showed up but WOW! The girls were hanging out vaping and playing on their phones. Music was suppied via a bluetooth connection with an iPad...Classy! 2 different giels came over. Prett Ass was one. She had a nice ass and GREAT titties. She moved the thong out of the way and let me squeeze the titties too. She bounced once I got light on singles. Another girl came up looking abt 40 with a really fat ass, flattish stomac and small tits. Lightt skinned Nigerian chick. Told me she was a chef. I knew I could get extras from her at some point. Ended up getting stick action from her. Fucking in the club bar side isn't really my thing so I had to decline that.

Place is safe but so grimey! Happy Hunting!

Return to “Club Listings”