Lap Dance Cost: 5
Avg. Drink Cost: 5
Cover Day: 0
Cover Night: 20
https://www.instagram.com/themintlounge
floridaboy

Re: Mint Lounge - Miami Gardens, FL

Post by floridaboy »

I arrived around 7:15 pm. Dude at parking lot asked me where I wanted to park. I said inside parking lot, so he charged me $5. I paid because it was reasonable, and he pointed at some other dudes who would tell me where to park. I did park. There weren't that many available spaces, but I thought my car was safe there.
At the door security guy patted me down and let me in. No cover.
When I walked in I liked the atmosphere. Loud music, many people and I saw a bunch of girls right away, including some tall AA with nice booties, just the way I like them. I sat down, ordered a beer and a nice looking slim girl approached me and offered me dances. I told her, sure, and she did two dances. I paid her 10 bucks afterwards. She was pretty with a nice slim body, pretty face, small breasts, but she had a sexy look , otherwise she wouldn't have been my type. After her dances i spotted a tall AA and after some time there waiting she asked me for dances, but I didn't know there was no lap dance area, so she would have to dance right there at the bar. I asked her if there was another area and she said yes, the private area, but she didn't know how much it was and she didn't look too interested in finding out. So I told her to maybe come back in a few minutes and see if any chair will be available.
After about 45 minutes I left. I never found out if there was a room for lap dance or if it was a Vip how much it was. Maybe next time someone will tell me.
My conclusion is, the mint is a good club, small but it's lit.i wish they had more rooms like in the old days they had a back room with a small bar, which I didn't see this time. The girls look good. Most of them 7-9 , plus I saw some hotties walking in for night shift. This tells me I have to come back some other day and stay for night shift.
One thing I have to say is. Nobody uses face masks except for the bartender. It wasn't that crowded to be very concerned, but still. I took chances trusting I'm fully vaccinated. if covid variants rise I will cancel any future strip club tours.
These users thanked the author floridaboy for the post:
hutchykurt
Rating: 50%

Return to “Club Listings”