Sunrise GoGo - Paterson NJ

Post by hutchykurt »

Sunrise Go-Go
556 Straight Street, Paterson NJ
973-279-1200
IG: https://www.instagram.com/sunrisegogonj/

Days of Operation;
Su-Sa 12PM-3AM

Bar Side Dances: The women are aggressive here because it can be a light crowd and 20 dancers in the spot. They'll go in straight for the lap dance request but you can tap bar side if they;'re grinding on you. Girls on stage will descend on you for tips non stop but Tip to your discretion;

Lap Dances: I wasn't feeling the place when I got there at 11PM on Saturday so I didn't partake. I believe I was told it's $20 but you never know with some of these places. The bar may take a cut or add on to that cost. I assumed the lap dance area was in the back of the bar. The place was completely lit up with girls sitting in groups all over. They are on you from the second you sit down. A little too high pressure for me as I like to settle in for a sec and get acclimated to the place. It's all Latinas...Dominican, Colombian etc. Dark to white and very attractive. Small, thin, thick and all were very pretty.

Nudity Level: When dancing for tips bar side or on stage, they were flashing titties. The more you tip, the more you see.

If you're looking for black women, this isn't the place. Maybe I caught a slow Saturday.

Return to “Club Listings”