Chicas Bonitas - OLD Las Vegas

Post by hutchykurt »

Chicas Bonitas
1818 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas NV
Ph: 702-256-7894
Website: https://chicas-bonitas.business.site/?u ... m=referral

Hours of Operation: M-W 11AM-2AM , Thu and Su 11AM -4AM, Fri-Sa 11AM - 6AM
Cover Charge: Was $5 on the Saturday I went
Basic bar. You get a table or share a table area with other people that you don't know and they serve beer and liquor. Prices weren't ridiculous. Per usual, I drank Coronas...maybe $7 each. I have no idea.
• Nudity level, etc. - It was tame by my east coast standards. I was also drunk and high at the time and the area is a little sketchy so I just tried to play it cool. $20 lap dances in the lap dance room. They will grind on you at the table for a bit but it all happens in the back. They don't have any issues give you serious friction and putting a tittie in your mouth and let you rub some pussy inside the panties. There's a stage up front but I was in the very back so I didn't even get to tip there.

Review: I had a GREAT time here. It's a Latin club first and foremost but they're playing a bunch of hip hop, they speak English no problem and they're happy to have you. They were chill and friendly. Each section has a server so the drinks flow. I was part of a bachelor party and we ended up over there while we were in Old Las Vegas. It may have been 1 AM when we got in there and the place was packed. Again, it's a Latin club. I saw the most beautiful Mexican and Cuban women I've ever seen. It's half Afro-Latina so you get the Spanish accent and some of the baddest black women you've seen alongside some banging Latinas. They come right up to you and start the sales spiel.... I had spotted a really pretty dark skinned girl when I took a stroll and was surprised to find out she was Dominican and she explained where the girls come from - Mexico, Cuba, DR etc. Headed into the lap dance area and it was one of the most high energy, aggressive, high friction lappies I've ever gotten. I usually don't do 10 back to back but this was the fun I needed from an otherwise lackluster trip. It was a top 5 experience for me. She gave me her number to text her but I was flying back to NJ the next day. Plus, it closes at 6Am so I knew I'd be asleep if she texted to come over.

It's worth a visit if you're in Vegas and don't want to spend a ton of money for very little mileage.

Return to “Club Listings”