Post by hutchykurt »

Hi Beams
182 Getty Ave, Paterson NJ
973-279-1292
IG: HiBeamsGoGo

Days of Operation;
Su-Th 12PM-2AM
F-Sa 12PM - 2:30AM
Bar Side Dance: Tip to your discretion; I just drop money on the bar as they dance and tell them I want a break from them when I'm done. If they get $20 or $30 out of you, they're happy. The bar is so small that you'll end up just being in their rotation. You shouldn't spend more than $10 per song. The contact can be really good with many of them.
Lap Dances: $30 upstairs

Happy Hour from 3-6PM most days, They have a buffet on Sundays that I saw a couple of times
Beer $6 , Shots $13.. I usually drink beer so not 100% certain

Nudity Level: When dancing for tips bar side, you'll see titties, some puss and a booty hole from some. The more you tip, the more you get. Lap Dances upstairs vary in mileage but you'll get high contact, high friction and see more.

Dancers: Mainly Black women, some Latinas. Body types range from slim/slim thick to curvy thick. I haven't been grossed out by anyone or seen a Quasimodo type chick with a hunch back. I like chocolate(dark AA) women so it's nice to see them represented. They seem to get a wave of new girls every couple of months so it's nice to see that rotation too. Ages range from 18 to mid 30s. The average seems to be mid 20's, been dancing a while and made Beams their regular spot.

Review:
I go here regularly since it's close to home, cheap and satisfies me.

Day Shift: The girls are attractive to very pretty. All depends on when you go. Day shift is fun and takes place downstairs. Most days, it's <10 girls dancing bar side or making conversation. There will be a girl or 2 on the small stage every 10 minutes. You tip the stage as u please and tip bar side at your discretion. They'll ask if you want a lap dance but not really worth it in my opinion. I don't feel like giving up my seat to go upstairs for a dance on a wood bench. Music is hip hop and some RnB. There are some older "house" girls working. Good grinds to be had by all but 1 or 2 of them need to retire. Just my opinion. No hate. Body types range from slim and slim thick to one or 2 thicker girls. OTC is possible but it's not a full on fuck club like other establishments so, as they get to know you, the extras and OTC can happen.

Night Shift: Night shift is in 2 parts. Su-Wed is all downstairs action. It gets good after 9 when the transition from day to night starts to end. A lot more girls because you have both shifts on but the day shift girls will start to leave. Once Night shift starts, the lights dim a little more and the bar side dances continue. You get more girls rotating through the stage show. Tipping bar side and on the stage is pretty much at your discretion. It's a hole in the wall dive bar so they aren't expecting much. I spend at most $200(including drinks for myself and dancers I know a little better) when I'm in there and I've probably sampled half the women in there that same day. They don't even rush you to order additional drinks either. Some extras along the lines of touching and some digits exploring vaginas is possible with some of them. Discussions abt OTC are possible and I've had success there many times over the years. Just ask for their Insta and work the DMs!

Thursday, Friday and Saturday after 10 PM, they open up the upstairs bar and turn the music up. Bigger stage, lots of ass shaking. Your $$ go far here. Barside dances you tip at your discretion, lap dances available for $30 and basic prices for drinks. Sipping and tipping works here. Saturdays are the busiest night. Any night that the upstairs is open, it starts out light with seating available and girls coming out of the dressing room ready to work. It gets crowded and "festive" but by 12:30 AM, it's super easy to get a seat again.

More reviews to come soon... Going to be in ATL and Ft. Lauderdale in the coming months plus I need some new clubs. Probably will review Doll House in Irvington and Flamingos in South Hackensack soon.
hutchykurt

Re: Hi Beams - Paterson

Post by hutchykurt »

UPDATE: These guys lost their damn minds... Lap dances upstairs are now $40.

Return to “Club Listings”