(313)584-9110

Cover: $20
$10 Floor Dances

Hours: Monday - Sunday: 12pm - 2am
https://www.instagram.com/explore/locat ... heon-club/
CaptainNappy

Re: Pantheion Club - Dearborn, MI

Post by CaptainNappy »

I went during the day on a Friday and had to pay a $20 cover, which is steep for a day shift. To my pleasant surprise, there were over 50 sexy ebony girls inside! Whoa! Plenty of these girls had super phat asses. There were a few white and Latina girls too, but mostly black. Neighborhood is safe and you can park on the street and walk to the club. Dances were $10 per song, touching is allowed but nothing explicit on the main floor. I did not do any VIP but it is available.
charise20

Re: Pantheion Club - Dearborn, MI

Post by charise20 »

Pantheion is very friendly to women and couples. I am a girl. I came here and the girl are the sexiest I have seen! I came for a joint 25th birthday celebration with some of my girls. Staff go out of their way to take care of you. I didn’t get a chance to throw some 1’s because I didn’t bring enough cash. Apparently you have to at least get 100$ in ones from the bar(what the bottle girl said) Me & my cousin tried putting our $ together and made it a hundred, but the bottle girl didn’t quite get what we were trying to do. I got tired of explaining it, so I said forget it. Other than that it was a dope spot will visit again, & make sure I got enough of my own $ on me.

Return to “Club Listings”