Porthole Pub - Pompano Beach, FL

Post by Papi_Chulo »

Porthole Pub
Topless Club
501 E Sample Rd
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
(954)942-7773

Cover: $0 dayshift; $5 - $10 nighthshift
$10 Floor Dances; $25 Lap Dances (w/ periodic 2-for-$1 specials)

Hours: Monday - Sunday - 11:30am - 2am
hutchykurt

Re: Porthole Pub - Pompano Beach, FL

Post by hutchykurt »

Big shout out to papichulo again for putting the listing up. Work trip to Fort Lauderdale had me in the area with some bread crumbs to follow once I checked this page, tuscl.net and a stripper page I follow on IG.

Pulled up abt 12:20 AM on a Monday night. The place literally looks like it was once a strip mall restaurant. It's in a strip mall and it looks like a bar or small restaurant inside except they kept the hostess station to take your cover fee, kept the bar and got rid of the tables so they could have a small stage, VIP booths and seating around the stage for lappies. It was GREAT!!! Don't let the exterior deter you. The area felt safe and the girls are friendly in there. They look good too. Very good mix of Balck, White and Latina in there. Black women range from light to choclate so I was happy with all the flavors on display.

You get a quick pat down outside. You come in, pay your $10, strip club music permeates the air and your eyes acclimate to the inside. You can either sit right there at the bar or around the outside of the bar or just grab an open seat along the wall or at a small table. Girls will give you a dance at the tables. I started out like that for $10 a song both nights I was there. First night was at a table. The second time was a Thursday and I sat barside and then got a table. Drinks are inexpensive and I had beers and mixed drinks. Stripper drinks are always pricey. The lap dances are so cheap...drink up!

VIP Booths: I did the VIP booth both times I was there. Very high mileage was offered and I took it. I left happy on night #1 having spent $100 in VIP for some light stick action and touching. I was pretty drunk from my adventures. I had to come back for night #2. I had unfinished business with the girl I met the first time. The women here are all slim to a little thick. I didn't see any that I would pay the "tittie tax" to to get them to move on. Night#2 gave me all I could handle and I left happy. In the interest of discretion, I'll leave it at that. I spent $45 and $60 for the VIP booth on each night respectively. And I paid $100 and $170 to the dancer on each night respectively. Night#2 wasn't that pricey because I had gotten so many lap dances and I explained that I was leaving after I spent my dough and wasn't looking to use the bank machine in there. I have no idea what the fees are in there. You may get lower prices or pay more...I just try to match up with girls in my price range. Ciao!
hutchykurt

Re: Porthole Pub - Pompano Beach, FL

Post by hutchykurt »

Went here 2X this weekend. It's a good time but you have to weed through the girls who are very proud to tell you they don't do extras. I have to remember the rule of thumb: If they are young and surgically enhanced, then they are prolly not doing extras. Found a thick, curvy mami that was nice and she proceeded to give me 3 air dances.

Find a nice rule breaker and you can have some fun.

Return to “Club Listings”