running again!

Use this forum to discuss general topics not unique to any particular region. Use the "General Discussion and Classifieds" regional forums for topics pertaining to a specific region.
san_jose_guy

running again!

Post by san_jose_guy »

Glad to see it. I remember the old site well, and especially the reviews which started out, "This is not a strip club."

SJG
Buying Dances Is A Chump's Game
These users thanked the author san_jose_guy for the post:
Administrator
Rating: 100%

MissCandy

Re: running again!

Post by MissCandy »

Yes it is great to see this site back up. I remember the site from years ago and I was happy there was a site dedicated to black strip clubs. I'm not sure why the site was shut down, but please keep this site going. I like the new forum format as well so we can discuss things.
These users thanked the author MissCandy for the post:
Administrator
Rating: 100%

san_jose_guy

Post by san_jose_guy »

I remember some years back reading about Black Strip Clubs in Prince George County Maryland.

Some of these were membership clubs. And that meant no real rules front room, back room, or on just waling a girl right out the front door with you. It was all between you and the girl.

And then at one of them they said that besides high heels and makeup, the girls were wearing fence net thigh high stockings.

That is a real turn on!

But they also said that at this club there was one fixed rule, not touching the girls when they are on stage.

I understand that. She is there to entertain the whole house. And then once she is off, no more fixed rules.

Does anyone remember the name of this club? I think all these PGC clubs are gone now.

SJG
Iluvblkstrippaz

Post by Iluvblkstrippaz »

san_jose_guy wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:13 pm I remember some years back reading about Black Strip Clubs in Prince George County Maryland.

Some of these were membership clubs. And that meant no real rules front room, back room, or on just waling a girl right out the front door with you. It was all between you and the girl.

And then at one of them they said that besides high heels and makeup, the girls were wearing fence net thigh high stockings.

That is a real turn on!

But they also said that at this club there was one fixed rule, not touching the girls when they are on stage.

I understand that. She is there to entertain the whole house. And then once she is off, no more fixed rules.

Does anyone remember the name of this club? I think all these PGC clubs are gone now.

SJG
I was a big fan of those garage strip clubs in PG County, MD. They all shut down about six years ago:
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/loca ... ubs/106210

Most of these garage black strip clubs in PGC allowed touching during lap dances and on stage. The on stage touching was usually booty smacking if you were tipping. Some of these places rarely had on stage dancing because nobody would tip and the girls would make more just from lap dances. The only black strip club in PGC that I remember that did not allow any on stage touching (no touching at all really) was Club Extasy in Camp Springs, MD. This club is still open.
Kisses

Post by Kisses »

I used to dance at Irving's in Capitol Heights, MD, and also Sinsaysionals in Lanham, MD (still open, but now dead). There were good reviews for these PGC clubs on the old blackstripclubs.net site before the relaunch. I got the feeling the site owner may be in the DMV! Everything in PGC shut down and I've moved out of state down south but it is good to see this site up again. I still dance, I started when I was really young, so I will tell other girls about this site. Glad to see it back up.
san_jose_guy

Post by san_jose_guy »

I think that the most promising development in the US is the rise of this Private Party / Membership Club model.

This is the model for legal compliance pioneered by Swingers Clubs. But this does not need to be just Republican Wife Swappers. It can be something which largely takes the place of retail strip clubs.

So long as you understand the legal issues, you can get out from under all zoning, and local and state ordinances governing strip clubs and adult entertainment.

You cannot though serve alcohol. So it either has to be BYOB or No Alcohol.

If you do it this way you should be able to have no fixed limits front room, no fixed limits back room, and no limits on walking a girl right out the front door with you. It will all be just between you and the girl.

So it can be as good as Tijuana.

Some new places with moving locations have followed this. And then there are other clubs with fixed locations which follow this. And then opening back up after COVID, some have converted to this.

One example, a Black Club, I think is this new Aces of Dallas.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category ... 285979816/

SJG

AC/DC - Girls Got Rhythm (1979) • TopPop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStgyL2Vt44
EbonyGoddess

Post by EbonyGoddess »

This is an interesting idea. I went ahead and added Aces of Dallas club to the listings. There were clubs around the U.S. in black communities that tried this before, specifically in PG County MD, that used to claim they were "membership only" or have some sort of disguise as a banquet hall and were also BYOB, but they were eventually all shut down. Some people would even resort to having a "private party" in a rented large room, albeit a warehouse, hotel, or pool house, that was obvious a stripper or sexual type of event. This method could probably still work, but it depends on what region you are in. If the location is close to a residential area and there are shooting or other reports of crime associated with a club, that is another quick way to get shut down no matter what type of club it is.
san_jose_guy

Post by san_jose_guy »

I think it makes perfect sense, this Membership / Private Party Model. It is the legal compliance strategy pioneer by Swingers Clubs.

And then it looks like this Furnace, Birmingham Alabama has converted post COVID.

On the old forum, lots of reviews talked about clubs where a girl will jump onto your lap and just start licking your neck and nibbling at your ear.

She is defying you to start coming on to her verbally, and to start doing the same to her, and then to start DFKing her.

That is the best way. Then sometimes the people finish what they have started in a back room. Other times they just take to couches in darkened corners.

More plausible deniability for the management when there are not really back rooms for this.

And then numerous people have affirmed to me privately that in the Mixed Race Dives across the country, all the girls engage that same way.

Hey, they want results.

SJG
hotshot

Post by hotshot »

I support the membership private party model as well. I don't like giving my personal information such as a copy of my driver's license to a club, but I guess this is the only way for the clubs to circumvent the legislation that restricts their salacious behavior.
san_jose_guy

Post by san_jose_guy »

I respect the fact that many don't want to hand over their private info, but when you consider that it serves a purpose, getting around the laws pertaining to retail and public places, I for one have no problem with it.

And then those girls jumping into your lap and licking your neck and nibbling at your ear, generally defying you to start coming on to them and to start making out with them, that is how it should be.

SJG
Buying Dances is a Chump's Game

Return to “General Discussion and Classifieds”