running again!

Use this forum to discuss general topics not unique to any particular region. Use the "General Discussion and Classifieds" regional forums for topics pertaining to a specific region.
san_jose_guy

Re: running again!

Post by san_jose_guy »

Gardena CA or Hawthorne CA?

I don't know what is happening to the black clubs there, like Ron's, and they say that Starz is closed.

Never been there, but from what I read they sounded good.

Girls panties off on stage, even though it is only supposed to be topless.

And girls who approach with the handshake and by kissing you, and asking if you want to play in the backroom.

Doesn't get any better than that.

But I fear that these places are now gone.

And then there was King Henry the 8th, and then in Los Angeles Charles's Live Entertainment.

SJG
san_jose_guy

Post by san_jose_guy »

We need to find the places that are specifically Black Dives!

The three black clubs in Gardena CA, seems like they are gone now.

SJG
Kisses

Post by Kisses »

I used to work at a few dive strip clubs in the southern U.S. years ago and they were great! These places never really had a social media presence but locals knew about them. Cheap dances and drinks, not may rules as long as the guy and the girl were both willing participants if you know what I mean. Some girls that worked there would get super drunk, and be on other drugs, and would spend the whole night strutting around the club butt naked with no shame. LOL. The guys would give them tips too. I remember smoking a spliff while I let a guy eat out my ass for a good tip. These clubs also had pool tables, darts, and played just southern trap music all night. Drug dealers could find customers and customers could find dealers here too. Good times. Of course, police shut it down eventually.
san_jose_guy

Post by san_jose_guy »

^ Sounds neat!

Need that Private Party / Membership Club Model.

Need the software for it, the legal papers, the stuff people have to sign, the rules, and the stuff you need to show to LE if they try to say that you are retail and need a license or that your people are subject to labor laws.

Need this legal know how.

SJG
Buying Dances is a Chump's Game
san_jose_guy

Post by san_jose_guy »

The Membership / Private Party Model club that I know of that ran the longest and drew the most praise, was a black club, Sights in Newark NJ.

I was never there, but it sounded great.

And they opted for no alcohol, and to a large extent it was an after hours club too.

SJG
san_jose_guy

Post by san_jose_guy »

There are both mixed race and black clubs which use this Membership / Private Party Model.

It is important in places where there are lots of zoning rules, where LE is real tough on strip clubs, and where there is a monopoly. Here in the SF Bay Area we have all of these.

SJG
Trump2024

Post by Trump2024 »

I agree that this membership/private club model could work. I live in the NE region of the US and you can always get away with more when your event is private than if it was public. I will start recommending this to all the strip club owners that I know who have had to change or shut down their businesses due to public law.
san_jose_guy

Post by san_jose_guy »

Good idea, recommend it.

It isn't just a matter of what you can get away with, it is simple that most everything is perfectly legal. It is the legal compliance model pioneered by Swingers Clubs.

So in those clubs, groping is standard. Anything consensual goes, as it is private, not retail.

Now LE could try to say that it is going into the realm of prostitution, and there is not an exemption from the criminal laws like that. But LE has to be able to prove it. In fact it is very hard for them to even get a public mandate to expend time and resources on it.

The Private Party / Membership Club model gets you around zoning. And zoning is why in many places it is impossible to open any more clubs, and so Deja Vu has taken over and propagates it's clip joint model.

The Private Party / Membership Club model works when you don't yet have the participation level to warrant or afford a space 7 days a week.

But there is a legal formula to it. We need the software, the actual paper work. We need to be able to stand up for ourselves if challenged by LE. They will try to say that it is a retail business hence subject to licensing, zoning, and the public sex and lewd conduct prohibition. They will also say that the women and some others are paid staff, so that is subject to labor laws and CA's AB-5.

We need to have the written rules and policies and the contracts people sign, to make it clear that this is not the case. Everyone is a member and party guest only.

This is what I want to see, the paper work. And I want to know about more people who are doing this.

If we do this, we can have venues as good as Tijuana.

SJG

Strange Kind of Women - Perfect Strangers - live at La Grande Ourse Concert Hall
(this is so extremely good and so close to the original artist's recording)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLYvbRi0zA

Shirley Manson & Christine Hynde (The Pretenders) - Only Happy When It Rains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfc3oOhxrKA

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-3Y3vhIhk
san_jose_guy

Post by san_jose_guy »

There is also this Club Lacey, I think it was this Chris Lacey with his Foreplay Urban Women show in Las Vegas, now having his own club in Dallas. I don't know if they follow the Membership / Private Party Model. Would be great if they did.

SJG
san_jose_guy

Post by san_jose_guy »

I think there should be a special section of this forum to focus on Membership Club and Private Party model venues.

SJG

Return to “General Discussion and Classifieds”