Cover: $8

https://www.tiktok.com/@thickthursdays305
https://www.facebook.com/thickthursdays305/
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/ ... 305/?hl=en
https://www.thickthursdays.net/
Papi_Chulo

Re: Miami After Hours Thick Thursdays (BBW) - Miami, FL

Post by Papi_Chulo »

Thick Thursdays (TTs) is something that seems to be put together by a promoter – they seem to switch locations every few months.

I went to a TTs event about 4 years ago out of curiosity since although I’m a pale-white Hispanic-guy I’m into thick/voluptuous ebony-women.

TTs had some similarities to a strip-club but it was more like a house-party w/ some strippers that someone had thrown together – at the time I went a couple of years ago they had a cover-charge (don’t recall how much it was; maybe around $20?) and they had a bar serving drinks – I made the mistake of ordering a mixed-drink which was way-watered-down and pretty-much a waste of $$$ - the event also had a stage but it didn’t function like in a regular strip-club – i.e. it seemed the dancers only got on for a certain amount of time; i.e. when I got there the stage was empty for most of my time there – at some point dancers got on stage one at a time for several-songs and I think the stage-show stopped after they had gone thru the rotation of dancers (the stage-thing may have lasted 30-minutes or so if I remember correctly) – at this particular location on my visit it seems the stage was improvised (put there just for the TT event?) and it was kinda a mess – it was a single small-stage at floor-level and a big circle would crowd around the stage around 10-people-deep so you couldn’t really see the girl on the stage unless you were right next to it.

So in some ways it’s like a strip-club and in some ways it’s like a raunchy-houseparty – kinda disorganized – there were also a lot of civvy-women and the crowd looked kinda rough/hood (upscale or white-collar it was not).

The “dancers” mostly left a lot to be desired even for me that I don’t necessarily have high-standards and I’m also into voluptuous girls – many of the girls were truly obese w/ bigger guts than tits vs voluptuous or thick – some of them were not as obese but were not exactly “hot” – most of the “dancers” were either too-fat to get hired at any strip-club, or were amateurs that didn’t seem like regular strippers and were doing this either for a little side-$$$ or maybe b/c they knew the promoter.

At some point I was approached by one of the dancers – she tilted more fat than thick/voluptuous but she was not as bad as some of the other sumo-wrestlers there – I got some floor-dances w/ her (I think like $10 a pop) but that particular venue was set-up more like a dive-bar or dive-nightclub and not set-up as a strip-club for getting dances – there weren’t that many places to sit or get dances; only a handful of small sofas scattered around which people were using – the dancer asked someone to let use part of a sofa so she could give me dances but it was not a good situation since there were other people sitting on the same-sofa – I only got two dances and stopped.

The dancer wanted me to get more dances but I told her it was too-uncomfortable getting dances there – she then asked me if I wanted to meet her later-on after she left the venue – I said sure – we exchanged #s but I didn’t think much of it and didn’t really expect her to call me.

I left TTs and went to a small black SC that wasn’t too-far since I had not gotten my fix at TTs – after about an hour at the SC I get a text from the BBW from TTs asking me if I wanted to meet up – I said sure and told her we could meet at a no-tell hourly-motel I’d used in the past – I left the club and headed for the motel but was still skeptical she’d show given how flaky strippers tend to be.

She actually showed-up – I got a room for 2-hours – and we banged away for about 90-minutes – this BBW was young, 19, and she had a decent-bod probably b/c she was still fairly-young – she had a good personality and was willing to please – she actually seemed to like fucking b/c after my first-nut she wanted to go again – I told her I wasn’t sure if I could get in the mood again (was in my late-40s at the time) and she responded “I’ll get you in the mood” – she then proceeded to suck my dick for a good while until I was ready to go again and we went at it again in multiple positions for a good while and she seemed up for every position and w/e I wanted to do/try.

In the end it turned out to be an interesting evening – I think she wanted me to become her BF or perhaps more likely her sugardaddy – she wanted to meet again and we exchanged #s but I never set up anything w/ her after that night – I’m a variety-guy and usually lose-interest once I’ve been w/ a chick and usually wanna move-on to someone new.

My TTs experience was just that one visit several years ago – I had been meaning to check it out again mainly out of curiosity but never got around to it – w/ time I had become mostly a dayshift strip-clubber and then Corona hit and kinda disorganized the strip-club scene.

I guess it’s worth checking-out once if you’re into thick voluptuous ebony-women – even if you are into thick/voluptuous women most likely you would not find most of the girls there worth it as many were past thick/voluptuous – also they didn’t have many girls (maybe 6 or 7 on my visit) – I found the experience subpar compared to the avg black club but I guess one could get lucky and find a diamond-in-the-rough on a random TT event.

I don’t club as much these days as I did in years past b/f the pandemic - I’m now in my early-50s and kinda “been there done that” w.r.t. strip-clubbing and have been strip-clubbing since the year 2000 – so I don’t have the same gusto/libido for strip-clubbing as I used to in years past so IDK if I’ll end up checking out a TT event in the future – I’d say it’s unlikely but not completely-off-the-table.

Return to “Club Listings”