Avg. Drink Cost: 6
Cover Day: 10
Cover Night: 20

https://www.magiccity.com/
https://www.instagram.com/magiccityatlanta
FreshPrinceofATL

Re: Magic City - Atlanta, GA

Post by FreshPrinceofATL »

Where all the rappers went to and made songs about in the 2000s. This place is right across from the Atlanta Greyhound bus station. So if you take the bus into the ATL, the first thing you will see is ASS! First time in ATL and was told Magic City was the place to be. Went on a Friday night around 10:30pm and it was somewhat busy. They easily had 25 plus girls dancing and more showed up as time passed.

Cover was $40 to get in, a little steep but was told that this was the best club in ATL so had to check it out. I follow this one girl on IG and she fine as hell so decided is was worth a shot to get a chance to see her in person. Later on that night I did see her on stage but after that she disappeared and didn’t see her again. Drinks were good $10 for a vodka soda can’t complain, similar prices to what I pay back home. The thing about this club is that dances are air dances and no touching is allowed. If you make money rain the floor, that money belongs to the girl in addition to the $10 you have to pay her per song. This is obviously a club for ballers.

I don’t know if it’s this COVID situation but all the dances were air dances but all these guys dropped some serious cash on them even though they couldn’t touch. Kinda disappointing actually most of the dancers were hot as hell and I would have gladly gotten a few dances from most of them but that air dance isn’t worth it to me. It was mostly black dancers with a few latinas and maybe one white girl in there. Most had fat asses and varied between fake/natural tits.

Towards the end of the night it got pretty packed in there we were shoulder to shoulder with no place to sit unless you got a bottle and were ready to drop some serious cash. Hardly anyone was wearing masks in there which later I found out that in GA it really isn’t enforced. They are allowed to smoke in the club so if that bothers you I would probably pass because once it’s packed it gets pretty bad.

Glad I checked it out and maybe if COVID wasn’t a thing it would be different, but unless you are ready to drop some cash this is probably not the spot for you. If I am ever back in ATL after COVID I will probably check it out again.

Return to “Club Listings”