Cover Day: 0
Cover Night: 20

Alcohol, Non-Smoking, Jukebox, Couple Friendly, VIP Room
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=228872247137021
https://www.instagram.com/explore/locat ... trip-club/
alicia

Re: The House

Post by alicia »

This place has been around for a long time. The House is open daily and I paid a $20 cover one night. At night, there is plenty of street parking. There is also a train/metro stop a few blocks away. You get the normal (weapons only) pat-down, pay your cover at a window once you walk in ($20) and breeze on in. To your right in a sort of depressed area is the money booth and a set of stairs (not sure if these lead to offices or private dance rooms). Beyond that area straight ahead to your right is the bar which is pushed into the ground a little. They want you to buy a drink when you first come in. There is one main center stage and a few side stages. Girls dance fully nude. Touching is not really allowed on stage but on the side stages girls will let you touch their ass if you tip them. There are some small upstairs areas where lapdances can be had for about $10 a song, from what I am told. A beer cost about $8, a shot of Hennessy cost $12. Even though weed is legal in DC you can't smoke in here. Not really a place for lap dances or extras, but a good happy hour spot. Music is loud, hip hop and go-go (DC urban music).
bugz

Re: The House

Post by bugz »

We were told on the phone the cover was $20. When we got there they said the cover was $40 each person. When we walked out they tried to lower the price to $20. Super shady! I paid $25 for coconut rum and pineapple juice. Quite expensive! The girls were ugly. The AC was not blowing on the upstairs. $450 for bottle of Hennessy and a table! No vibe but played current music! Girls were working but nothing or no one stood out! Only name I remember is Miami....b/c she started with a private Dance wearing sparkle pasties and g-string and finished in her birthday suite... She made one of our ppl fall in love! (IN MY T-PAIN VOICE). Customer service was good. Definitely a mix of ppl and ages! y!

Return to “Club Listings”