Cheeques Gentleman's Club - Linden, NJ

hutchykurt

Cheeques Gentleman's Club - Linden, NJ

Post by hutchykurt »

Cheeques Gentleman's Club
1230 E.Linden Ave.
Linden,NJ
IG: @cheequesbar
Hours: M-Sa 7P - 2A, Sundays open at 12P for Football(according to a flyer I saw)
hutchykurt

Re: Cheeques Gentleman's Club - Linden, NJ

Post by hutchykurt »

Went in on a Thursday night abt 11:30P. Not crowded at all. Small parking lot. Looks like a neighborhood bar.

50/50 mix of Black and Latinas. I thought I saw a couple of white girls but wasn't sure if they were just light Latinas.

Stage is in the middle and is large. The bar wraps around it. Beers were $7, Shots of liquor may have been $13.

Definitely worth mixing into my rotation. Met a couple of ladies named Midnite and Foxy. Got some good barside grinds and touching. Nothing crazy. Place was pretty empty and I was still getting acclimated.

Body types of the ladies there ranged from Big delicious fat asses to slim thicks with great asses so you'll get your fix. I saw one of the biggest yet nicest BBLs in there last night. She left a little while after I got there. Found her smoking up in her car with a friend when I was leaving.

Will update on my next visit... I never heard of this place till last night. It's out of the way but I can smell good action here!

Happy Holidays Mongers!
hutchykurt

Re: Cheeques Gentleman's Club - Linden, NJ

Post by hutchykurt »

Stopped in on a Tuesday abt 4PM. Happy Hour is from 3-6P and from what I was told by a dancer, they open at 11A.

As escribed before, it's a very large stage in the center, with bar side seating. There are seats around part of the outside of the bar but that seemed like it gets used at night only.

Girls walk around and chat you up when they aren't on stage and give you barside grinds as well. I was tipping singles as I went and they seemed happy. Tipped a few bucks to the dancer on stage as well. Generally, the stage dancers weren't getting much from the people in attendance.

No cover to get in. Small parking lot but parking was available. Beers were $6...I didn't buy any mixed drinks or shots so no vis on pricing for those.

It's not a particularly "dirty" club which is good in a way. You can spend some time working on OTC as an option over time. Girls ranged from low 7's down to 5s. Mix between Latina and Black. There may have been 8 women in there and 3 were black from slim to slim thinck. Nice asses etc.

Return to “Club Listings”