Club Pharoahs Hookah Lounge
14434 Hempstead Rd, Houston, TX 77040
Open: 8PM - 6 AM

https://www.instagram.com/clubpharaohs/?hl=en
https://www.facebook.com/Pharaohshookahloungeandbar/
hutchykurt

Re: Club Pharoahs Hookah Lounge

Post by hutchykurt »

I found this place by accident. A dancer's IG was a suggestion in my feed. I clicked it and gave her a follow. Fast forward a few months later...I end up going to Houston. It seems like the good spots are After Hours and BYOB in Houston so I ended up scrapping my plans to go to Gold Diggers and Velvet Lounge. I'll try those spots another time. Anyway....

Location/Interior: Got there about 11 PM. It says it's a hookah lounge and bar but when you go inside it's ALLL strip club. There's multiple sections around the outside of the room with some lounge chairs and tables in the center. It's got a big stage that they do music performances on and the girls' stage shows. People are throwing money on stage but it's not the stupidity you see where guys are throwing money up in the air and there's no contact, You get good mileage buying singles and staying in your chair. Before I left, I got 5 lappies at $20 each. I might have spent $350 while I was there and I left with some change. Also, it's Hip Hop and RnB, mostly Hip Hop. They played everything. I'm from NY and got to hear everything. They even broke out a lil music video while we were there for the album release party.

The Women: Mostly Black with the rest being Latina/Hispanic or some mix of Black and Latina. All shapes and sizes. They have some thin ones with itty bitty titties and nice asses that I like, thicker curvy ones and some others that should hit the gym and lose some stomach. I didn't see any real Uglies or others that should hang it up so that was good. Overall, I'd return but I want to check out some other places. I brroke pone of my rules and spent too much time with one so I didn't get to sample as many as I would have liked.

Extras are offered by some but it's not blatant. You can roam pretty freely with your hands if you're tipping. Beers were $5 if I remember correctly and mixed drinks were $12 or $13. Parking is FREE and plentiful. Security is STRAPPED..I saw a K9, 2 guys with automatic weapons, pistols and 1 had a shotgun.
BlackMamba007

Re: Club Pharoahs Hookah Lounge

Post by BlackMamba007 »

Thank you @hutchykurt for posting all of these clubs and reviews. We greatly appreciate it.
These users thanked the author BlackMamba007 for the post:
hutchykurt
Rating: 50%

Return to “Club Listings”