(786) 290-0267
Daily 12pm-6am
$20 cover charge

https://www.instagram.com/explore/locat ... he-office/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category ... 790446735/
floridaboy

Re: The Office - Miami, FL

Post by floridaboy »

I arrived at The Office around 5:20 on a Tuesday. I got a pat down outside the door (though not nearly as intrusive as the one I got at Climaxxx). Security guard made me show ID, not that he cared though, it was just to do it visibly so that the security camera caught that he was checking IDs. No charge to park, and no cover at the door. Club is smaller on the inside than it seems like it would be, but the club itself is not very big. One main stage, with seating around it. Some more VIP seating to the left of the stage, and then tables with comfortable chairs (better than most clubs actually) around it. There was a small bar to the right, and I think maybe a secondary stage there, but I was not sure as it was not in use. A larger bar was on the left, and I sat down in a chair near that area. I sat for a while, expecting to see a waitress but after a while I realized that was not going to come. I did not see any waitresses at all & eventually I went to the bar to order. Guinness was 4 bucks. It was actually “Taco Tuesday” and there was a guy with a table in the corner making tacos, but I didn’t partake. Club didn’t seem smoky, but I saw some people with hookah. Not too many customers, rather slim. Maybe about 7 girls when I arrived, but that number went over 10 by time I left at 6:30, and it was obvious that some more were trickling in. Now about the girls, I came in and was immediately like, ok this is what I like. The ass I was looking for was there. All the girls seemed to have ass, with quite a few butt shots. One slim girl but everyone else full of ass. And while not all were my cup of tea, most of the girls were pretty. No 10s, or 9s but definitely in the 6-8 range. I’d say above Climaxxx, but below from what I remember at G5ive (But there is a Huuuuuuge caveat to this, read below). With the caveat of this range was for guys who like AAs. None of them were the “universally” attractive type of black girls, who you will often see in the mixed clubs (i.e. black girls, who guys who are not into black girls, will find attractive), but if you like black girls you would like what you found for the most part. Song length seemed to be around 3 minutes flat. The DJ was not overly intrusive, but was making his presence known, and I could see where one could lose track of where one song ended & the next began. Music was 100% rap. Girls were on stage for loooooong periods of time, and in a little over an hour there, I only saw three girls on stage. A little bit of a do what you want on stage approach. First girl, never took off her one piece, so never saw tits, but did see that meaty ass. 2nd Girl gradually disrobed but never took off her thong. 3rd girl came on stage butt naked except for a fishnet dress and eventually took that off to be fully nude. At some point I saw a dancer who was sitting with a customer come up to tip the dancer, and although she was just sitting there before, was just butt ass naked. While there was some stage tipping from one or two guys sitting stage side, there was no money throwing. Girls “danced” but they weren’t going bananas, but did react when there was tipping.

But nobody was getting dances. I didn’t see any sort of VIP area. And while I’m here to get dances, I do feel awkward about being the only one. Finally, a girl comes over, and while she wasn’t my favorite in the club, I was really more in check this place out mode, so I gave her a shot. Dances here are $5.00 for a table dance – she dances in front of you, and $10.00 for a lap dance proper. She begins to dance, and while she will occasionally sit down for a light grind, she’s mostly dancing in front of me. She does emphasize that I can grab tits and ass, but most of what is doing is giving me the ass shake show. Now while this is NOT great mileage, a lot of the black club aesthetic is the ass shaking show. And I am into that. Sometimes at mixed clubs, I will sometimes pull the girl off of me so that I can get a little ass shake a take in the visuals of that body. I get four songs from her at 10 each and send her on her way with 50, which she seems to appreciate. A little while later more talent begins to arrive, and the chick I am most interested in is on stage. A very thick, not quite old, but definitely MILFish dancer comes over and by this time, I really need to go, but I have a run at her. Definitely a lot more of a grinder. She would of course from time to time pop up to shake that ass in front of me but much more in the lap. Only gave me a slight bit of stick shifting, but I really enjoyed those thick ass thighs. I will say this about the mileage. While grindwise it was not phenomenal, I could tell that had I directed more of the action and directed the dancers toward things I would have gotten that. By this I mean to say, if I wanted grind, I could have pulled them in and made that happen. So, I think there is more mileage here than the club lets on, you just have to engage a bit more. It doesn’t happen by default – The default is ass shaking. I get 3 from her, and at this point I’ve got to leave, and the only one who is really putting me into that “I got to have her” mode seems like she will never get off stage so at that point I make my exit. By that time, I had broken the ice, and there were at least a few other customers getting dances.

So now, I’ll go ahead and do my Pros & Cons, but in this case they are going to be with a HUGE caveat to my review. It was Super Bowl week. Both of the dancers I talked to were from out of town coming in to work for the super bowl week. So I don’t know how many of the dancers were local talent and truly The Office girls, or were travelers. Once dancer told me they were going to be open 24/7 from Thursday through the weekend. There are actually a couple of clubs here who function like that regularly, but that concept seemed to blow her mind. While I was there, there were deliveries of cases upon cases of Hennessy and Patron.

Pros: The almost solitary focus of Ass at black clubs will sometimes lead to the detriment of caring and focus on the rest of the dancer looking good. There was some quality control here – again with the aforementioned caveat. But there was definitely ass here. This place has been known to have a late night shooting, but between 530-630 on a Tuesday there was no inkling of any troubles. But while it was no issue, I was the only one in the club in obvious after work business attire. Pretty low key to be honest. The music wasn’t even that loud.

Cons: Girls weren’t circling much, and certainly weren’t coming up in mass to get dances. A lot of guys hate that “wanna dance” culture, but the opposite of that does have it's drawbacks. No variety, though people go to black clubs, to see black chicks so “variety” is not necessarily needed in this context. But if you are not into black chicks, then the variety would not include as I said the more “universally accepted” AAs. You have to like black ass, to enjoy yourself here. And my biggest beef with black clubs, I don’t know what the fuck you all are here to do, but I’m here to get dances. But I’m not so bold a PL as to feel comfortable being the only dude in the club getting dances.

As a review, for what it’s worth, there is a chance that I didn’t learn shit about this club, and just saw the early anomaly of what happens when “The Big Game” comes to your town. Anyway, it did do enough for me that I’d like to give this place another shot, maybe next time starting at 6:30 when a few more dancers are about. But I did get a good fill of ass for a while, so I can go back to my little tiny CF.
These users thanked the author floridaboy for the post:
stainglass
Rating: 50%

poptart

Re: The Office - Miami, FL

Post by poptart »

The Office is a Must if you are in Miami. Beat strip club hands down! They have a Sunday brunch, happy hour and it's a litt after hours spot to go to have a drink or throw parties. From birthday, bachelor/bachelorette parties to just a fun girls night. Overall good experience would def go back ! !

Return to “Club Listings”