[email protected]

https://www.dawgpoundgc.com/
https://dawg-pound-gentlemans-club-soci ... iness.site
https://www.facebook.com/pg/DawgPoundGe ... lub/posts/
Tamara98

Re: Dawg Pound Gentlemen’s Club - Brooklyn, IL

Post by Tamara98 »

Old PT's building.
I had heard that a new club opened up in the building that used to be PT's Brooklyn. The new spot is called Dawg Pound Gentlemen’s club so I decided to check it out since I was in area. There is a lot outside of the club, but I’m not sure if they charge to park in it since I just walked over from bottoms up (only a block away) a little before 11pm on Friday. Security checks your ID and pat’s you down prior to letting you in. Cover charge was $20.

Once inside there there is a large bar in the center of the room we with a few high chairs surrounding it. More seating is available at tables scattered around throughout the first level and along the walls are leather couches with small stages. There is a second level overlooking the first with additional seating that I believe you have to pay to access. I was able to get a seat at one of the tables on the first level. One of the waitresses eventually came over and I ordered a drink ($14 for a cognac). It was pretty slow for the first half hour or so, north many dancers on the floor.

When they eventually hit the floor I noticed the majority of the dancers were black (w/ a couple mixed race girls). A lot of them seemed to be on the young side. There were a variety of body types. Overall average for the dancers was about a 6. Another thing that I noticed was that on average the waitresses looked better and had better bodies than the dancers. There was one waitress in particular who looked like an ig model with an incredible ass. She definitely would have taken all of my $ if she was dancing.

A few dancers approached, introduced themselves and offered to dance at my table. I took a couple of them up on their offer. No set price for the dances. I just tipped singles(“~10 per song). The first dancer to approach me was a young spinner, but she gave an air dance so I ended it with her after one song. Another girl with a nice natural ass gave a nice grind, but nothing too wild. I did a few songs with her. Another girl was a familiar face from club onyx, she mentioned that she was giving the new place a try. I got a few dances from her and she put on a nice show at my table.

After midnight it became more crowded, with a lot of customers standing around on the first level blocking my view from my table. It seemed to turn more into a night club/party vibe as it got later. I decided to leave at around 1:30am once the crowd became too large for my liking. Overall I had a decent time and I think this place has some potential to be a bit more upscale change of pace to nearby bottoms up. Next time I’m in the area I’ll give it another chance.
GucciMoney

Re: Dawg Pound Gentlemen’s Club - Brooklyn, IL

Post by GucciMoney »

Great entertainment, the girls are pleasant and beautifully talented. The parking fee is more than the cover charge.
lol. Safe environment, amazing drinks, hot bartenders and all around a vibe, especially if your looking for fresh girls that just hit the scene. My favorite place to go when I’m in town. I know a girl that dances at the DP from out of town and she says that the club and the owner go above and beyond every time she comes to STL. Like many places, location might not be it for some, but DP takes proper security measures to make sure every one , including the dancers, are well taken care of and safe! Thanks dawg pound!

Return to “Club Listings”