Outer Space Club / La Pearl Lounge - Philadelphia, PA

Vanilla1

Outer Space Club / La Pearl Lounge - Philadelphia, PA

Post by Vanilla1 »

328 N 54th St
Philadelphia, PA 19139
Daily: 1:30 - Midnight

La Pearl Lounge is located downstairs from Outer Space and only has dancers on Saturday and Sunday when Outer Space is closed.

Lap Dance Cost: 5
Avg. Drink Cost: 4
Cover Day: 5
Cover Night: 10

https://www.instagram.com/explore/locat ... haverford/
https://www.facebook.com/OuterSpacePriv ... emensClub/
Vanilla1

Re: Outer Space Club / La Pearl Lounge - Philadelphia, PA

Post by Vanilla1 »

This club is in a sketchy area. Street parking is available. Cover charge is $10. You could drink here cheap, shots are $4-5, beers $2-4. Dances are $5 a song, but more than one are charging $10 without telling, ask first. This crop can hardly dance or lap-dance. Few options worth pursuing for anything further, girls are all hot and sweaty circulating and not much regard for personal hygiene. There are two floors both have a bar. The first floor have the lights dimmed and mostly reserved for lap dances. The second floor has a long bench and a small stage with a pole. The girls sequentially hit the pole then go downstairs for dances.
It was about 7 girls in there and about 10 customers.
Overall I was not impressed by the girls. One girl stood out with an amazing body. Dudes would dances with her for a very long time. The other girls were veterans and more aggressive. They were complaining about men not spending money. Girls are very thick, BBW type.
always_stoned

Post by always_stoned »

Came on on a recent Sunday around 5:00 pm. Walked in, paid a $10 cover charge, and there were three or four girls standing around downstairs. After I took a seat at the bar and paid $2 for a bottle of beer, one girl walked over and offered me a dance. The dances were $10 per song. After 10 songs, i was supposed to pay $60, but she insisted on $80 because "we have been dirty dancing." Not exactly like the Hollywood movie, but close. Then I went upstairs to see what was happening on or around the stage. Things were a bit quiet up there, but more women were starting to arrive after 5:30 pm. The dances here were only $5 per song. There was a mixture of young and somewhat inexperienced dancers, versus older but not really "mature" dancers who "knew how to please.". A variety of sizes, shapes and complexions. Some were better dancers than others but not one was a "loser".

I went back downstairs and saw another thick girl that I wanted a dance from. She backed up to me while I was sitting on the long bench and proceeded to give me a very nice grind. After one song I suggested we go over to one of the stools at the bar, where she could take advantage of the fact that I was wearing shorts. She followed me over to the stool, turned around, and immediately dropped her thong to her ankles. Then she backed into my lap and rubbed my thighs with her thighs. (She was wearing a VERY SHORT skirt.) My hands were invited to roam. As I was about to leave, I got a few dances from one other girl at $10 per song.

Many black women tend to bear their ass but not their breasts/ tits when they are dancing. I asked a girl about this once and it is because black men like booties more than breasts, and also it is harder for the girl to take her bra off and on versus just dropping her thong to let her bare pussy and ass show.
random_troll

Post by random_troll »

Arrived at the Outer Space club and was greeted by a friendly owner and patted as well before paying $10 entrance fee. As soon as I walked in, the first floor club (La Pearl) has a long bar facing left of the entrance. I looked for the last stool at the end of the bar to see if it was occupied amd of course it was. I was hoping to find Fantasy and she wasn’t working at that time.

Paid for a bottled water which is $3 and found a seat near the end of the bar. I was met by few dancers asking if I am interested in getting dances from them but they were distant. I like to assess each dancers by how they would interact with me - I told each of them that I got here and need few minutes to sit (just a nice way of telling them that I am not interested). I was greeted by one dancer whom I had a private dance with in my other visit and it was just okay (there were actions to be had) and it feels like she was only sitting on me with little movement. I remembered her because she has a nice bubble ass and encouraged me to roam all over her. She remembered me and offered to dance for $5 a song and she was awesome and allowed some roaming. She even had her leg wrapping around me to allow me to get more handsy down under and pushed my finger inside her.

I thought I’d give her another chance for a private dance. She agreed and off to a private room just past bathroom at the other end of the bar. Paid $20 to the owner and off we went in. The private was $80 for few songs - 3 or 4 songs for approximately 15 minutes altogether. As we started she did the same with wrapping her legs around as I was sitting on a folded chair of what appears to be a store/dressing room and I thought it started great. When the action started - we were back to the same experience - not much movement and basically just sat on me.

She would be better for a bar dance but not a private dancer. I should’ve waited for Fantasy instead. I always enjoyed her dances.
shegothips

Post by shegothips »

I am one of the dancers here at La Pearl. We open at about 5pm. The bar gets full around 7pm and girls will approach the guys at the bar. You can get a dance at the bar but the girl may take you to the back and engage in grindning, mutual touching, and such. There is a backroom here and at Outer Space Club. You pay $20 for the back room and girls will do almost anything if you tip them. Remember to agree on your dance price in the back room, and anything else, before paying go to back there. The place is safe to visit after dark. There is a sign in the bathroom that says fighting will cost you $300 and suspension for 90 days. You will not be disappointed guys! Come visit!

Return to “Club Listings”