307 Jefferson St
Brooklyn, IL 62059, United States
Hours: Daily 12pm - 5am
618-271-7502

https://www.instagram.com/bottomsupstripclub
DOOKIE

Re: Bottoms Up - Brooklyn, IL

Post by DOOKIE »

On a Saturday at about 1:30am, I parked for free around the corner, got patted down, went through a metal detector, and paid a $10 cover. I got a mixed cognac drink for about $12 at the bar. There were maybe 15-20 dancers out on the floor (one white dancer/ the rest black). The overall talent wasn’t anything great, but there were a few that had nice bodies. The rapper Mystikal, who was famous in the 90s and 2000s with Master P's No Limit Records, arrived that night and some girls went to be in VIP with him. I chatted with a thick dark-skinned girl and we soon went over to the small back bar that has a few high chairs in front of it that were unoccupied and found a semi-private spot. She got fully naked and gave a nice sensual grind with a good amount of two-way touching (no set price, I just tipped singles throughout the dances). I was really enjoying the dances but she was called up to the main stage for her set by the DJ after about 5 or 6 songs. She did give me her number before going up for stage set, obviously she turns tricks on the side for outside of the club (OTC) stuff. I ordered another drink and watched the stage shows. I tipped a couple of the girls who put on good stage shows, however I wasn’t approached by any other dancers in my brief visit as I assume they were all trying to get the attention of Mystikal. I decided to head out after about an hour.
Sapphire1998

Re: Bottoms Up - Brooklyn, IL

Post by Sapphire1998 »

I used to work here. I visited last weekend. There is parking available in the club lot for $10-$20 and limited street parking for free. Customers go through a metal detector and a pat down and pay a $10 cover. There are tables in front of the main stage and a smaller secondary bar off in the cut near the third stage. A cocktail will be about $10-$15. There were 15- 20 dancers (all black/early 20’s-late30’s/ body types ranged from petite to thick). There were a couple of girls on the main stage dancing one on the third stage and the rest of the girls were hanging out with customers at their tables. You can smoke in here and there is no set dance price, just tip the girl as she dances (on average, $10 in tips per song should keep the girl happy). The girls will dance with you until they are called on stage. After their stage set, if you are a good (well-paying) customer, they will return and keep dancing. Full contact with the dances. Guys are very happy.

Return to “Club Listings”