https://www.clubonyxindy.com
https://www.instagram.com/clubonyxindy
These users thanked the author strippergirl for the post:
jasondouglas
Rating: 100%

naughtygirl

Re: Club Onyx - Indianapolis, IN

Post by naughtygirl »

Club Onyx in IN used to be called Classy Chassis. No full nudity here. Girls keep their bikinis on but they may flash you. There are lots of cameras and no place to really get any extras. This is a place you go to throw away lots of money, make it rain, on girls dancing in g-strings. Not really my thing but for some it is. Singles get thrown all over the club when things really get going. Parking is usually free, sometimes $20 on the weekends after a certain time. Cover charge is also $10 after a certain time of night, but free if you go early. I don't recall the cutoff time. Drinks are pricey. A coca cola, without any alcohol, is like $5.
Lap dances are $25 or $30 per song, at dancer’s discretion. Security stands just outside of three lap dance areas. Saw a dancer call a bouncer over to a lap dance room before starting her performance. In some instances I’ve had to request topless, it’s not automatic. Nipples are covered with very large pasties. The girls really do dance on the pole and showcase their skills. This is a good place if you have money to spend and want to see a good dance performance, but not the place if you want bbw booty-clapping with extras. Maybe a girl will give you OTC for that.
These users thanked the author naughtygirl for the post:
jasondouglas
Rating: 100%

TobiasJones

Post by TobiasJones »

Where can I go to get the BBW clapping with all the extras?
snowman

Post by snowman »

Went for a mature night to have a friend dance, management said they would have it but I guess the owners never said they changed it to just the last Wednesday of the month. Went a second time on the last Wednesday, waited for hours on the house mother to show up but by the time she got there, there was no point being so late in the evening and the girls who worked there regularly were all there, like 8 of them so there was no point for her to go up there and try and compete with all of that when it was supposed to be amature night. Poor communication, poor management, not at all impressed. atmosphere was ok but the music was way too loud even after someone had them turn it down then just turned it back up a couple songs later. You couldn't hear a word someone right next to you was saying unless they were right in your ear. And when I asked for change for $40 they gave me $38. They didn't count it in front of me, disnt say a word, so when I went back to my seat I counted it, then confronted them about it they said they take $5 off a $100 stack. They never said that when I asked for change, nor did thay count it. Extremely unprofessional.
goodpussy

Post by goodpussy »

This club closed months ago. Sorry guys.

Return to “Club Listings”