Cover Day: 6
Cover Night: 8

Wed drink special : $2 - any drink

https://www.facebook.com/Cashmfmere/
https://www.instagram.com/explore/locat ... -illinois/
MissCandy

Re: Roxy's or Roxxx - Brooklyn or East Saint Louis, IL

Post by MissCandy »

On a trip to St. Louis last week I did a tour of Washington Park and Brooklyn on back to back nights. I went to a bunch of places but will just submit for Moochies, Miss Kitty's and Roxy's I think.

Roxy's died but recently reopened as Roxxx. I have been to Roxy's many times over the past 10-15 years and also liked this place. Not sure who the new owner is but one of the managers is the short cute black bartender from (RIP) Pink Slip. I went on Wed and Thursday nights last week - had a good time on the first night, the second was a bust.

No cover charge at the moment since they are trying to build some momentum and attract customers. Beers were only $2 too which was awesome. Maybe they are more later in the night. All of the girls both nights were black - ranging from 4-8. On the first night I met a real cute girl and we went back for some quality dances. It is $20 to go back to get dances which honestly is a pricing problem and will likely turn many away in this economically depressed area. We went back for 2-3 songs and had as much fun as one could hope for. I don't remember her name since I have been partying a bit since then so my recollection of those details are now fuzzy.

The place has low dark ceilings (8-9 feet) which I don't mind really. One only bar in the places but three stages. About 10 cubbies in back for private dances. Hope business picks back up for them, I'd like to continue going back. I also did spend about an hour at Bottoms Up across the street one night. Not much has changed there. Still all black, mostly about making it rain though dances are still available in back for $20-$30/song. The Dawg Pound (name is correct I think) is now open in the old PTs, also across from Roxx but it is only open on weekends.
DOOKIE

Post by DOOKIE »

I visited Roxxx on Friday night. I paid about $20 at midnight to park in a small nearby lot. Pat down, metal detector, ID scan, and then you can enter. No cover charge but you must buy a drink first. I paid about $10 for a Jack and coke. There are three stages, without poles (strange for a strip club) and I got one of the few seats available there. Most girls showed up about 1:00 am, went to the stage, smoked hookah, took some photos for IG, and did not really approach customers. It took a while before I was approached by a pretty in the face thick in the waist dancer that I recognized from previous visits to Club Onyx. We chatted for a while at my table and she told me that Onyx was shut down and a lot of the girls who danced there were now dancing at either Roxxx or the Dawg Pound across the street. After a bit of small talk, she started twerking in front of me at my seat. I tossed some singles and guided her closer and she took the hint and began doing a nice job of grinding while my hands roamed for the next couple of song. There was no set price for these lap dances so I just tipped her about an average of $10 per song and she was happy. The place was crowded by 2:00am, 20-30 girls total. All black girls, one hispanic. Girls were from thick to BBW. This is just a place for girls to be dancing for dollars either stage side or if you are lucky to get one of the limited seats. Overall, I enjoyed this visit as there was a chilled laid-back vibe and it never got too crowed as it has in previous visits and I will return next time I’m in the area.
MissCandy

Post by MissCandy »

I visited again at around 3:00 am in the wee hours of the morning. It appears that they stay open until 5am. A lady guard patted me down and checked my purse and I walked through a metal detector. Went and withdrew $100 using their ATM, fee was $13. Entrance fee was $10.
Roxxx had 3 platforms were the girls danced fully nude. Most had the latex paint-on nipple covers. There were about 30 customers. One girl came over to me - hot body. I ask her about getting a dance.
She told me they don't have private areas, think she was talking about VIP areas. Other girls were getting showered with each a stack of 100 $1 bills. She wanted the same, I wasn't interested. She ask me for $200 for lesbian "extras" ($700 would have been the price if I was a guy, and she even does couples for $1000). I declined.

Return to “Club Listings”