Sat 12 Noon - 2:30 am
Lap Dance Cost: 10
Avg. Drink Cost: 4.50
Cover Night: 10
https://www.instagram.com/onyx_atlanta/?hl=en
MonaLisa6969

Re: Onyx - Atlanta, GA

Post by MonaLisa6969 »

Beautiful club, but shitty air dances. I went to Onyx with some family at around 10:30pm on a Saturday night. Before this I was at Platinum, which is about 7 blocks away from this club. Truth be told this was a club I had no intention of visiting on my ATL trip due to reviews I had seen here, but my (inexperienced) family googled it and suggested it so I just went along. At first we were gonna pay the $20 parking, but I found that there was free street parking a few feet down from the nearest stoplight. We walk over and the entry fee is $20. Got a pat down and in we went.

The club itself was beautiful. Much more spacious than Platinum, probably two or three times the size of it. Plenty of raised booths with space for about 10 in each booth. Looked to be about 10 or more of these booths lining the 2 longest walls of the club. There were about 7 poles spaced out along the skinny stage that stretched almost the length of the entire club down the center. There were tables right along side the main stage, about 5 tables on each side of the stage, each with bench seating for 6. Towards the rear of the club there was a bar and a big screen TV showing sporting events. The bathroom (that does have a troll, complete with mints, candy, and all that other stuff they usually have) was also back there. The bar is at the front of the club to the right as you enter. When I asked a girl for the dance, the girl looked at her phone for the next 5 seconds before begrudgingly standing up to greet me. Informed me it's $20 per dance. Sat me down, then proceeded to give me a shitty air dance, where she sat on my lap ONE time for all of 3 seconds and just twerked in front of me or turned around and shook her boobs for the rest. Obviously I just did one dance, handed her $20, then rejoined my family. Told them the place was shit and I'm not gonna bother buying anything else at this place. We hung around longer, just to see the types of dances other girls were giving. Sure enough, same thing.
all_bunz

Re: Onyx - Atlanta, GA

Post by all_bunz »

I am a girl who is new to Atlanta and looking at clubs to dance at. There was a group of guys already there occupying most of the dancers, and 2 guys in a booth and then me in my own booth. After about 20-30 minutes of just sitting there someone took the main stage. I threw some money on the stage at the girl. I noticed here dances are about $10 per song. The girls get fully nude and allow touching but nothing extra I was told. It is an air dance, a few girls will do some lap grinding, but you can touch. Place is open until 3am.

Return to “Club Listings”