Lap Dance Cost: 20
Avg. Drink Cost: 4
Cover Day: 3
Cover Night: 5

https://www.facebook.com/dollieplayhouseIL/
BigMoe

Re: Dollie's Playhouse - E. St. Louis, IL

Post by BigMoe »

I had heard Dollies had reopened so stopped it in to check.
There was a 5 cover charge and a bottle of water was 4.
Though there were 2 dancer names on the board, there was only one visible. In fact, I heard them talking about what happened to the other dancer? When I was leaving, I walked by a car that had a girl in it and there was a smell of pot around the car, so I think I solved the mystery!
They have done extensive renovations to the club, including upgrading the men’s room, adding doors to the private dance booths, and changing the stages. There is one in the left and a smaller one in the back right corner. I did notice that the stage floors were higher than in the past, so it will be a little trickier for the dancer to slide off and sit in your lap. No one was dancing today, so I couldn’t check that out.
The one dancer was a full-figured AA with an impressive chest. She was naked except for her outfit which was like a large net, with plenty of openings.
After sitting at the bar and talking for awhile, we moved to a table for some mutual massages and groping. Very hands on. She was a good conversationalist, and had worked in the same industry that I had, so we had a lot to talk about.
Had a very nice time and wound up giving her 50 for her time and attention to my body.
Out of curiosity, I asked about VIP and was quoted 200.
LewdBehavior

Re: Dollie's Playhouse - E. St. Louis, IL

Post by LewdBehavior »

In town visiting and so I checked out Dollies. I paid $5 to enter, there were many sexy ladies and a great bartender.
The club is open noon until midnight on Sundays, noon until 2am weekdays, and noon until 4am Fridays and Saturdays. I got a couple dances from a girl for like two songs and gave her $20. I would guess this means dances are $10 per song but I didn't really ask. I hear there is a VIP area for about $200 for the room then you negotiate what you want to pay the girl, and I hear the girls will do ANYTHING in VIP . . .

Return to “Club Listings”