Lap Dances $20

Hours: Monday - Sunday 1pm - 2am
https://lepalace.com/
https://www.instagram.com/lepalace_otown/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category ... 574915988/
floridaboy

Re: Le Palace - Orlando, FL

Post by floridaboy »

I visited Le Palace in November 2021. All beautiful chocolate girls and a good DJ. The place is a bit small and can get crowded. Drinks and dances are expensive. As usual in Orlando, FL, no nudity. Girls dance in bikinis only. You may occasionally get a nipple, pussy, or anus flash from the right girl but don't expect this. I do have one problem with this place. I changed $1500 to singles, spent $700 and when I went to the bank the next day to deposit what I hadn't spent, every single $100 stack was short $10. Meaning I spent $150 to change my large bills to singles. The owner tells me this is standard practice to cover their banking fees and that there are signs noting this, but I did not see any signs and the strip club does not have much lighting. That's unacceptable. If I hand over that much money and the fee is $150+ up, someone should be saying something at that point. I'm sorry, I had fun at the venue but that left a sour taste in my mouth.
DrBootyLover

Re: Le Palace - Orlando, FL

Post by DrBootyLover »

Don't waste your time here. I will never visit again. I was around Orlando and Miami, FL for an extended weekend and decided to check Le Palace in Orlando out. Word of advice, Miami is 100-times better than Orlando for strip clubs!

I visited on a Thursday evening around 10:00 p.m. Cover charge was $25. There were lots of people smoking weed in here. I ordered a double jack and coke which came to $17.50. Inflation sucks! Also, this club has NO NUDITY. Not even topless. I saw a girl here strip down to pasties and a thong on stage. Most didn't show much more than you'd see in a risqué beach outfit. Girls are in bikinis.

I stood by the relatively small bar with some other losers. Clientele was mostly black, music was all hip hop. There were many dances being given out on the floor, "making it rain". As stated in a previous review girls do give "lap dances" in another area. You are expected to stand, no hope of extras really. Girls varied their quote on what they would charge per song. I got $20 and $25 quoted. I didn't dance with any girl enough to get fleeced, but I have run into a girl at another club who claimed she was suspended from Le Palace for overcharging customers. I would advise keeping your count and checking per song with the girl (if for some fucked up reason you come to this place on a lap dance budget).

Place was already crowded and the interior is rather small. Fully half of the visible seating is small booths that are only available with bottle service. I have no idea what the booths cost. When I've done that down south or in Atlanta you can spend thousands pretty quick. I would not be shocked if that costs hundreds here. Club is well lit. The dancers here are attractive. I won't lie, the quality was probably only just below a good club in Atlanta or Miami for a weekday.

I almost NEVER bother with any of the numerous Orlando clubs, because they are universally worthless. Some of the more "urban" Orlando clubs seem to ignore nudity regulations, but for the most part Orlando girls stay clothed. Contact is mediocre. A manager from another club, Dixie's, explained that some of his best girls had been lost to Le Palace. So against my own longstanding rule against wasting money in my home town I decided to follow my curiosity here. First off, the place is tiny and doesn't have parking. Even on a weeknight the valet parking was doing business. I don't know what it cost because I parked myself halfway down the block, but it seemed a waste of money. I probably would recommend valet around peak time here, because parking is rare and the walk to and from your car could be perilous in this neighborhood.

Here's my problem: I can see why DANCERS like this club but I have no idea why CUSTOMERS would give a shit about this place. The club is set up and has an atmosphere where if a guy isn't spending money, you can't really hide. If you aren't sitting at the stage (tipping), or sitting in a booth (you pay for) the place may literally have 10 or 15 seats. It's a tight little place where you can just stand or pace. More than once I had to move because a guy near me was raining so many one dollar bills I was getting drizzled on. Customers here are players, want-to-be players or small clusters of clearly-not-a-player type guys who were getting ignored. A hot girl could make a shit ton of money here in a hurry. The cover and drink prices, and quality of some girls here were very similar to my last experience in South Florida. It's probably even a little more expensive down there. The problem is that Orlando isn't South Florida, and if you're willing to pay the price the girls in the clubs down south will suck you and fuck you. Even if you don't want to fuck a stripper in South Florida, you can certainly get a topless full contact lap dance where you get to sit down. So in summary this club had all of the bad things about expensive bigger city clubs but none of the payoff. I'm years away from going back into an Orlando club.

Return to “Club Listings”