Sat: 2pm-3am
Lap Dance Cost: 5-10
Avg. Drink Cost: 3
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-Wax/115600491794705
https://clubwaxatlanta.net/
FreshPrinceofATL

Re: Club Wax - Atlanta, GA

Post by FreshPrinceofATL »

Stopped by Wax for the first time. When I got there it was in the afternoon. No charge for parking, altho the parking lot wasn't that big. I went inside and paid a cover charge and immediately proceeded to the bar. The first thing I noticed was how DARK the place was. You could find you way around, but you could easily trip over the chairs they had scatterd all over the place. As I was at the bar buying a beer a tall dark-chocolate chick walked up to me and introduced herself. I spoke briefly and I told her I would come find her after I got my drink.

So a few minutes later I was walking around and saw her entertaining some other guy on the far wall. So I sat and waited for her to make her way over to me. She came over and we went back to that spot over by the high-top tables and she started dancing. Lot's of grinding/stick action. She quoted me the prices for VIP. $20 for her, and $100 for the house.

We went inside and she gave me a great amount of attention. However, I did feel a bit rushed. I think she was kinda annoyed that I was lasting as long as I did. *shrugs*
darren9

Post by darren9 »

Friday night. Parking was $40 in the front or $20 in back of the club for $20. Cover charge was $20. This was the weekend price. I hear Sunday-Thursday parking and cover charges are both $10 each. Drinks were $10-$15 each. There is a long main bar with stools to sit at that you see when you enter. There are a few stages in the middle of the floor with tables and low chairs set up near the stages. There are a few high tables and chairs in the corners as well as a smaller second bar near the men’s restroom. And a couple pool tables in the middle of the room.

About 30-40 girls and majority of the dancers were Black with a couple Latinas mixed in. I would say most of the dancers were on the thinner side although I did see a few with the thicker build that I tend to enjoy. The pool tables were being used most of the time and girls rotated on and off the stages. There were a lot of customers hanging out. Some making it rain at the main bar and on stage. The first dancer to approach me was one of the thicker dancers and she started things off by bending over and moving her thong to the side to give me a nice view of the kitty. Dances are only $5 per song for lap-grinding dances with touching allowed in the open area. Vip is $40.

This club is mostly thinner black girls, not the thick booty-clapping tattooed girls with rap/trap music. Come here for the VIP extras. The girls do EVERYTHING. This club has a very chill vibe. None of the dancers will harass you. Just stop the girl you want to get her attention and ask her about dances, vip, extras, etc.
hutchykurt

Post by hutchykurt »

Checked out Club Wax on Sunday Dec. 4 around 1 AM... $10 parking, $20 cover. I think ladies are free. I brought a woman with me so she was already inside looking for her friend before me and another friend went in. Drinks were reasonable, spot closes at 2 AM ish. We got there closer to 1 AM.

Music is hip hop and RnB. You get a table and girls will dance in front of you when they come down from the multiple stages. Some good friction dances and some light contact available but nothing crazy. I was told there's extras available in there but did not see that for myself.

On a side note, the place is huge. Crowd is mixed: I saw multiple groups of women together enjoying the scene. You can smoke inside too. It was a good end to a Sunday night.
bugsbunny

Post by bugsbunny »

Club wax is in a giant building on top of a hill and easily visible from below. I went there during the daytime. Some good looking girls. Its a bikini club. A lot of space inside. Not fancy but clean. Lap dances are $5. Got a few dances from a good looking dancer on the floor. Let me touch her boobs and ass over the clothes. She offered to go to the VIP for $25 for the house and a $100 for her. She said she would get naked. I chose not too. Then another girl came around I talked to her for a while. She explained different girls have different prices to go to the back room and offer different things. She also offered to go to the back room with me for the same price as the first girl. She said she would let me touch her everywhere. I took her up on the offer. It got pretty wild back there. When we were done I said "things get a lot wilder back here then out there". She laughed and said "yes they do".

Return to “Club Listings”