Lap Dance Cost: 25
Avg. Drink Cost:
Cover Day: 10
Cover Night: 20
https://www.myboobytrap.com/booby-trap- ... trip-clubs
LewdBehavior

Re: Booby Trap On The River - Miami, FL

Post by LewdBehavior »

I came one late weekend and paid about a $20 cover charge at the door, was patted down, and in I go. The place is pretty hood, mainly for the money tossers because it has a bunch of VIP bottle type booths, a couple with poles attached, one long bar and a pretty small stage in the middle. It was packed to the walls with chicks though, 75% spanish - 20% AA - 5% white. So much ass. We were however the only white guys in there, didn't bother me at all as everyone was having a great time.

Opened a tab and got a round of drinks for our crew, took a look around and noticed two gazelles dashing through the crowd eyes locked on. This two cuban chicks tried to get me to take them both back for a dance, I ask how much and she says $50. I say I only want you, she agrees and we head back, with her friend in tow. She takes me to a private dance room and I know I'm getting shammed. I have to again tell her I just want one of you, so I pick and a pretty lame dance ensues, very distant.

Start on my second drink and the next latina that comes up to me is even hotter, I ask for a dance and she says $25, I slammed my drink in joy and got moving. She brings me back past a small register to a row of booths, about 3 on each side. I think I stayed back there for 3 songs as it was high mileage both ways. My friends say the way I came out of the back room was iconic, grinning ear to ear, clutching my chest. This went on for about 3 more girls, 3 more drinks. Love this place. Came back the next day!

The next day we came back after a game, around 6ish, the place was empty with about 10 girls. My first dance with another cuban w/ a huge fake ass, 3 dances for 75$ in the shared booths (though I was alone) she was in my bathing suit (yeah a bathing suit) the entire time trying to go all the way for $300. Without finishing, I told her I had fun and went back out to party in hopes my night was just going to get better. Unfortunately the club slowly emptied out and I walked outta there with a ton of baseballs of cash in my pockets.
DrBootyLover

Post by DrBootyLover »

I visited some clubs in Miami and Orlando in the same weekend. I came to Booty Trap about 10PM. There were about 15-20 girls dancing and the same number of customers. I ordered a drink and had a seat to watch the stage which was in the middle of the room. All hip-hop music and a black crowd. The club had mostly AA and Latina women with curvy but not fat figures. A light skinned AA dancer caught my eye. She was slim, but curvy enough. She gave me a story about how she just moved here from Kansas City and didn’t know anyone VI and did have any friends. She implied, if not straight out said, that maybe we could hang out later. Seeing that I don’t live in town, and I’m highly skeptical of beautiful women that are strangers wanting to hang out with me I decided I’d pass. She put her number in my phone anyhow.
We went to the back and she gave a very good dance which entitled her to a very good tip. The dances were quite expensive for a black club at $35 bucks a song. Maybe I was overcharged since she new I was from out of town? She was certainly fine with a fair amount of contact. She did a very nice job. Shortly there after, I felt compelled to leave because I did not want this woman to take all of my money. This is a place a would definitely go back to.
tha_gentleman

Post by tha_gentleman »

I arrived on a Tuesday night about 9pm and the place was slow. The cover charge was $20 and there were only about eight dancers and eight customers. I paid for a $5 bottle of beer at the bar. I like to observe the dancers from the bar to see which ones are the most attractive. First girl was a semi heavy set Latina. She was like the girl next door type. After the Latina girl danced, a really pretty Shakira looking girl walked onto stage. She gave me a sweet smile and major eye contact which I love. I waled to the stage and tipped her as I adored her athletic body. After her dance, she disappeared back stage. An aggressive Puerto Rican girl walked by and asked if I wanted a lap dance.. Cost me $30...she was actually pretty rough... And never smiled in the back room... Left disappointed even though she was hot physically. As 11pm rolled around, an African American girl appeared and said, where the heck have u been all night?... She made me laugh and I said, here for the last two hours... She had an amazingly tight dancers body as she sat next to me and we flirted for ten minutes! I actually really enjoyed my short time at the Booby Trap.. For the most part, the girls were fun and flirtatious.. Drinks were cheap.. Place was pretty slow, but if you don't like lots of noise and confusion.
Divine

Post by Divine »

I visited here around 8:00pm on a Thursday night. Just a handful of customers and dancers. Club was clean. Typical prices for drinks. Lap dances were $25.00 each. Noticed that all the dancers were Latino. Girls would come up asking for a tip even if they didn't just dance. I saw a Latina approach another customer and use her translator app to ask for a dance. The lap dances include mutual touching. There are private dances for $550 where the club keeps $150 and the girl keeps the other $400. Plenty of girls from slim to thick, tattoos and no tattoos. Something for everybody here. There is a full bar with standard over-priced club drinks. This is more of a latina club than a black clubs, but plenty of black customers and hip-hop music.

Return to “Club Listings”