Papi_Chulo

Purple Orchid - Philadelphia, PA

Post by Papi_Chulo »

Purple Orchid
3275 S 61st St
Philadelphia, PA 19153
(215)729-1955

Cover: $0 dayshift; $10 nightshift
$20 Lap Dances (communal couch room); $30 Lap Dances (private room w/ door)

Hours: Monday - Saturday: 12pm - 2am - Sunday: 3pm - 2am
https://www.instagram.com/pauls_traphouse/?hl=en
Debo

Re: Purple Orchid - Philadelphia, PA

Post by Debo »

I was just visiting Philly but Purple Orchid is definitely a place i would return to if I was in the area. This club is in a small building with a mai stage surrounded by a bar going around it. Not much extra space to maneuver. I didn't pay a cover charge on a Sunday evening. You can pay $30/song for a private room to get dances or $20/song for a communal room with others. In the private room, you will be solicited by the dancer for other services. I got a dance from one girl and she said I could get a handjob for $25 and a blowjob for $75. There were about 20 dancers, all black, during this shift. Some girls went topless and some went nude, touching and grinding allowed, but not sure if you can insert your fingers your-know-where, I didn't try or ask that. Tits and ass touching is okay. In the private r
No cover 1 drink minimum with very reasonable bar prices.
DJ_Kraze

Post by DJ_Kraze »

I went here for lunch during the week. I arrived about 2:00pm on a Monday at Purple Orchid in Philly. The club itself is pretty sketchy and run down, the bathroom is kind of gross, and the place is more of a neighborhood bar than gentleman's club. On the bright side, there is no cover charge or door checks during the day. Monday was pretty dead. POs square bar was devoid of patrons. The dancers, bartender and dj were sitting around the bar but when I came in everything sprung to life -- well at least one dancer took the stage and the bartender brought me a reasonably priced beverage. Of the 4 girls working the day shift, two were bigger all over (BBW), one was tall and slim, and one was short and thick -- something for everyone? Storm, one of the girls, had on an orange hair/wig. I ended up letting Jeanie and her long slim body, tight ass, and tiny a-size titties take care of business today. No complaints, no haggle, straight forward, excellent service.
darren9

Post by darren9 »

I visited Purple Orchid on a recent mid-week afternoon. There were about six women, black and latinas. There was one very attractive Spinner Latina who looked really good but was grabbed by one of her regulars who occupied her up to time I left, there were 2 cute AAs who didn't seem to have regulars so I was able to get conversions with both. I purchased a beer and bought the 2 girls some mixed drinks the cost was average strip bar cost around $11 for girls drinks. Both offered fun in the lap dance room but they were way high in multiple $$$ area, the tattoo fan wanted more then $300 for extras, the other cute one just kept hinting there would be lot of fun in back but never answer what fun and how much. She said her name but didn't catch it over loud music. After that I just decided to view couple of dances. The other 3 dancers were overly large and should find another line of work. Would say most dancers were late 30-early 40s range from 4 to about 7 rating max. The bartender and drink prices were both good, will stop back in couple weeks to see if there is anyone who lights my fire for LD room. The one bad thing is the music is real loud most of the time making convo hard.
LaKeisha2000

Post by LaKeisha2000 »

The cover charge is free before a certain time during the day but I'm not sure what the cutoff time is. Once thing I can say for sure is that despite being in the ghetto of Philly, this place is safe. There is ample parking, and no-one seems to care who else is there. Most of the dancers were quite active on the pole. Some were extremely fit. Bartender was prompt, and there were no dead times between dancers. Water/ beer is between $5 - $8 dollars. I saw a lot of really great looking dancers many thin and very fit, some well equipped balanced and some with melons that could only be described as DDD-cups. Unfortunately several never made it to me on the dollar parade. most were disappointed I didn't want to follow them back to have more fun but I really didn't want to stay too late and wanted to save for a future visit with some friends. Oddly for the first hour they were all swarming and fleeing to various private or the semi private rooms. I had decided on sampling a couple but they never circled back. One was right up front and said she was definitely going to "blow my mind" later. Or "something" to the effect. There is always a wide variety of ladies. Some seem to gravitate to regulars, others are literally greeting all the customers trying to get constant tips. It is a hustle of course.
LewdBehavior

Post by LewdBehavior »

I was in Philly so I checked this place out about 6:00 pm on a Wednesday evening. There were about 10 girls dancing.
Low key vibe with slim to BBW women, mostly black. Had a few ladies come by to say hello but non of them were my taste until Glossy came around. Very sweet and well spoken. She took the seat next to me and we talked as she let her hands casually wander. Went for a dance in the communal room but it was just us. Very sexual and enjoyable.
Stayed for 6 songs and arranged to meet otc for some additional fun. Beer was $5 and dances were $20 per song in the public area.
lonnie

Post by lonnie »

It was Sunday afternoon about 4:00 pm when I visited Purple Orchid in Philly. The room is setup with the stage in the center and chairs in a square along the outside of the bar. Didn’t get to see the common or private rooms as referenced by other posts. The football season just started so I expected a big crowd. Perhaps the bad weather kept everyone away, including the dancers but no one was there, just the bartender, the DJ, and later the owner. Even the house lights were on. I decided to hold the fort down hoping some girls would show up but by 6pm it was becoming clear no one was coming. Every customer who came in quickly turned around unlike me. I ended up driving to another club. Let’s just say it was a slow Sunday everywhere because of the rain?
champagne

Post by champagne »

I am a girl and me and my boyfriend both like girls. My boyfriend wanted to go out before the new years since he is stuck at home for new years eve/day so we decided go to PO after work. Purple Orchid is pretty much majority black club but this day had a good mix of latinas (4) and white women(3) out of the 12-15 dancers. We arrived around 8pm on Thursday and got out next to the Square building on Passyunk Ave. Before heading in, we went to dream boutique first to use their ATM ($2-3 surcharge compared to $6-7 surcharge in PO).

We paid a $5 for the cover and got patted down by security. Next to the desk is the entrance to the $20 room. Down along that wall is the doors to the bathrooms and the far end of the wall is the door the dancers lockers and the dj. On your right side when you first walk in are 2 $30 rooms. The stage itself is a big rectangle in the middle of the building with the bar surrounding it.

We first sat at the other side of the entrance since it was the only seat available. We soon had one of the dancers walk up to us and asked for a tip so I let her grind on my boyfriend while I played with her ass and boobs. She was dark skinned and curvy. She then ordered a drink and told us to pay for it. We had no problem paying for it but we would have preferred if she asked us to buy her a drink instead of forcing us to buy it for her. As she kept grinding on my boyfriend she downed her drink in that same song and was getting ready to order another one but we told her not to.

I went for a cigarette break and the female security patted me down again and then I decided to check out the the $30 rooms. Jazzy, a thick light skin black woman with an amazing body, came up to me and I said I wanted some threesome fun with my boyfriend in a private room. She did not disappoint us.

We only spent around $00 (mostly for the room + Jazzy). Purple Orchid and Outer Space Club/La pearl are pretty much the only black strip clubs in Philly, everything else either fell off or is a money trap. After our experience with Jazzy definitely, we will be back in the next couple of weeks.
sidedude

Post by sidedude »

I stopped by the PO on a weekday afternoon. Plenty of parking, as always. The layout is the same as it's been for years. Doorman is directly to the left when you enter. No cover at this time of day (4pmish). There are two private rooms to the right. Circular bar in directly in front of you as you enter and the stage is in the middle. The communal lap dance area is up a few stairs and behind the doorman one the left. The nasty bathroom is also further down on the left.
On this day, it wasn't crowded with patrons or dancers. There were about 8 patrons at the bar. I saw four to five dancers total but only two or three were "working the room" while the others were upstairs. The normal routine is the dancer will go onstage for two dances and then come around for tips. Storm was my ATF here but she has retired unfortunately. I still hold out hope to see her when I walk in the door. I ordered a $12 mixed drink, sat down and admired the scenery.
I'm not great with names but Jazz and Cinnamon were there. Jazz is larger light skinned AA women. She was with regulars so I never got a chance to talk to her. There was a slim dark skinned dancer who is always there in the afternoon but I can't remember her name. She too was with a regular so I didn't talk with her. The one that I spoke with was Cinnamon. She's a young attractive AA dancer with some good pole tricks onstage. Cute face, great ass, smaller titties. After a few minutes of small talk, she asked to go back for a dance. I asked her what was on the menu and she said "everything". We didn't talk numbers and I know others believe that this should be a mandatory practice. However, for me, it takes away from the moment, as stupid as that sounds.
We went to a private room and a good time was had and I left satisfied. No full service as the proper equipment wasn't available however everything else was available as promised.
I was in the private room for 4 songs, I think. Paid $200 even and left.
Pretty standard PO experience.

Return to “Club Listings”