B31 Fairview shopping centre, Alice Eldemire Dr, Montego Bay Jamaica
[email protected]
Hours
Open every night 10pm - 5am
https://taboo876.com/
gladiator

Re: Taboo - Montego Bay Jamaica

Post by gladiator »

I recently visited Montego Bay i Jamaica and decided to check out Taboo strip club. Cover charge was $20. There is local food outside of the club that seems to be a bit expensive ($15 USD for grilled jerk chicken) or maybe I was just being overcharged because I look like a rich American tourist. There were only about 10 dancers, all average looking, and they dance fully nude on stage. I think I was ripped off because I also had to pay 20$ for a vip room and then another 70$ for another more private vip room with a girl. The girl I took into VIP asked me for $250 to get busy with her, but I offered her $180. She accepted and I had full intercourse, with condom of course, in VIP. After I finished and emerged another dancer wanted my money for more action but I was finished. Full bar and you can order a shisha/hooka.
I came back the following night before midnight and it was the same thing all over again. There were about 10 dancers, all the same dancers from Friday and too many people there. Very few people were throwing money and it got boring relatively fast. I left without doing any extras. I saw the same two pretty dancers and they were cool, but they just wanted me to go back into the vip area. Overall I wouldn't recommend this club unless you're comfortable paying USA prices in a foreign country.
DrBootyLover

Re: Taboo - Montego Bay Jamaica

Post by DrBootyLover »

I was on vacation and came here with a few buddies. I think when they know you are American, you get charged a bit extra. We each paid $20 USD ffor a cover charge. It was a little slow when we first arrived but it began to quickly pick up. The girls are BEAUTIFUL and they actually dance and do pole tricks; more than just ass-clapping like you see in southern US strip clubs. We rented the VIP section and it was worth it. The dancers came to dance with up and the lap dances just involved tipping, no set charge. You can touch and smack their asses too. DJ played all rap music. I love this place.

Return to “Club Listings”