Avg. Drink Cost: 8-9
Cover Day: 0
Cover Night: $2
https://sugardaddysnyc.com/
https://www.instagram.com/sugardaddys_ny/
Divine

Re: Sugar Daddy's - Long Island City, NY

Post by Divine »

This club has more Latina dancers, but the girls are pretty thick. The club is in an industrial area but its fine. There is a small parking lot and after 8 pm there is free valet parking. The inside is very nice. You walk in the front door and there is security there and a metal detector. I got there around 8pm and there was no cover. $20 cover charge after 10pm.

The layout is, there is a big bar around the stage. Off to the right of the stage and bar is a VIP area with tables. Near where you walk in at the back wall is the lap dance area where its in a small room with a curtain.
Drinks weren't bad, soda is 5, beer im not sure, shots were 17, mixed drinks are 22.
Dances are $25, prepaid and then the room is 150 for 15 mins and 300 for a half hour.

The girls were all friendly. I was approached by one girl who came over to me and was twerking next to me for tips, not much touching but it was still sexy.
Then a girl came up to me and sat, she was sexy and very flirty, Very hands on but not so much in a sexy way, just like touching my shoulder, arms etc. So we had a drink and talked, then we got a few lap dances.
She said to me are you ready for the time of your life. So we go in the room and it was super sexy. Lots of touching and grinding. She was riding me while rubbing on 'him' and kissing my neck while moaning. It was a super hot experience.
I def will be back there, its a fun place to go and the ppl there are sexy and playful.
alpha3

Re: Sugar Daddy's - Long Island City, NY

Post by alpha3 »

There was this slender Colombian girl, who goes by Samantha, in and out of the bench area with the railing and on stage. Almost everybody in the place was in a really good mood, but Samantha seemed just a little bit more genuinely enthusiastic than the others. We'd been checking each other out a little bit, and eventually she appeared to free herself of her commitments and we made a beeline for the VIP rooms. A 30-minute session is $225, you can check other reviews for other rates. I had a lot of fun getting to know Samantha, away from the noise (it is definitely one of the louder clubs I've been to), and wish I lived closer so that I could have more visits with her. I don't want to imply that she's an extras-available sort of girl, she's not--but I wasn't looking for that. So call me an idiot, but I feel like I made a friend. And if that's just the traditional illusion of gentlemens clubs, then I guess it worked!

This place is full of big-booty women of color here. There is also an underlying goofiness here, where nobody is taking any of it all that seriously, and I found it infectious.

The stage is surrounded by the bar (so the girls have to climb down into the bar and come specifically to you to get a tip, there's no way to tip them onstage), but it creates this amusing tradition where the girls come off stage and approach customers from behind the bar and shake their titties at each customer to get a tip. Somehow, instead of being awkward it's playful and fun.

I had two club sodas that the seriously beautiful bartenders refused to charge me for, but I tipped them anyway.

Along the sides there's a row of big booths on the left and a long upholstered bench on the other, with a little railing to make it--a little bit more exclusive? It did seem like there were customers with girls hanging out there for extended periods, only intermittently getting and giving lap dances.

I watched two blonde latinas (who spoke almost no English at all) just pounce, without invitation or warning, on two guys sitting at the bar, and hammer their laps with their asses for maybe 10 minutes straight until they relented and disappeared with them into the VIP area. It was a little bit like watching a raunchy cartoon.

I had a lot of fun getting to know Samantha, away from the noise (it is definitely one of the louder clubs I've been to), and wish I lived closer so that I could have more visits with her. I don't want to imply that she's an extras-available sort of girl, she's not--but I wasn't looking for that.

Return to “Club Listings”