1625 E 233rd St
The Bronx, NY 10466
718-325-9711
noon till 4am mon thru sat & sun 8
Lap Dance Cost: 20
Avg. Drink Cost:
Cover Day: 0
Cover Night: 22
Last edited by Divine on Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Divine

Re: JR's Cabaret - Bronx, NY

Post by Divine »

Dancers all black whether black domenican or black american. All the customers were black too. Around 8 customers. One Latina bartender in the bar. About 6 dancers. Dancer talent I would say was below average. Two 20 something girls I would maybe say were like a 6 or so they weren't bad, not great faces but they had nice natural racks. But that was about it, there was nothing here that made me want to spend money. It's near a very industrial area. I wouldn't say this is the hood but it is a hood strip club. Thursday night around 11. Small parking lot but I found a spot in there. Black security guy in front, quick pat down $10 cover. Walk in, I sit down some big domincan guy starts waving me over to wash my hands, I guess it's protocol for Covid. Walk out and you got to pay for your two drink minimum up front. This is a nude club so no alcohol. I got two waters for $16. First this not an upscale spot and I'm already in the hole $26 before I even sat down. That is awful value. Set up is big bar with stage inside it. Bathrooms to the right and just in front of the over to the right corner is a cordoned off section for lap dances those are $20. This is club is bigger on the inside than you would think. Finally sat down, and saw what I'll describe is quite possibly the worst looking dancer I've ever seen on stage. Fat, black lady in her 50's. She was out there for about 20 minutes dancing. Watching this to put it bluntly, was torture.
sexilexi

Re: JR's Cabaret - Bronx, NY

Post by sexilexi »

I visited with my male last week. Like most black strip clubs, JR's Cabaret is very couples-friendly. We had to pay a cover of $26 each, an odd number, but it included two non-alcohlic drinks a piece. No alcohol served here. You wash your hands after being patted down and you are in. Most of the girls are have huge asses and are black and latina. I got my guy friend a few lap dances for $20 per song. The lap dance space is not really private but you can still get touchy feely a bit and can be discreet. He got a dance from a latina girl who let him bury his face in her bare ass.I saw him actually lick in her ass a bit and discreetly slid his dick into her during the dance. It is ok because me and him are just FWB and into threesomes. Yes, he had full sex, with condom. I'm not sure if anyone noticed but it was pretty dark. The girl wrapped the condom in paper towels, he gave her $200, and even got her number for a possible OTC threesome with me. Eventually we both left. Not bad.

Return to “Club Listings”