Hours: Monday - Sunday: 8pm - 2am
https://www.instagram.com/explore/locat ... s-detroit/
These users thanked the author Papi_Chulo for the post:
CordellSmith
Rating: 50%

CaptainNappy

Re: HT's/Hot Tamales - Detroit, MI

Post by CaptainNappy »

This is of course a black strip club with many older (age 30+) dancers and some rookies. All types of bodies here from slim to FAT. Some girls even have sexy bodies but ugly faces. I visited around midnight on a Friday and paid $10 to enter. Parking was free in the lot but you can also park on the street. Drinks were about $10-$15. Dances are $10 per song. No one here is throwing, or raining, money on the stage. If you are on a budget, this is a good place. It was not too crowded either. There isn't any VIP but most girls will allow touching during the dance. There were about 10 girls in here tonight. There are only a few clubs in Detroit with this type of vibe so come on in and enjoy yourself!
These users thanked the author CaptainNappy for the post:
CordellSmith

Sapphire1998

Post by Sapphire1998 »

Men are charged $20 for a regular lap dance. I asked another girl about this and she said dance prices are $10 and up depending on the girl. So this lets girls charge whatever they want, not fair. A girl can charge $50 per dance if she wants, and these are not vip dances! It can also be a long time before a girl comes to ask you if you want a dance. The bar only makes change for $100 bills so if you ask for change for a $50, $20, or $10 you won't get it. Bad business practices here.
These users thanked the author Sapphire1998 for the post:
CordellSmith

CordellSmith

Post by CordellSmith »

@CaptainNappy You're right, not many clubs like that spot. What others do you know like HT's?
CordellSmith

Post by CordellSmith »

@Sapphire1998 Anybody that knows HT's knows that dances are $10. Only new people get caught by mostly newer dancers, from other bars, running that scam. Most the time even dances in the booths are $10, (cost of booth is usually $20) they're not really private booths, an't nothing special, stuff you see in the booths, you see on the floor too. Not sure about the bar and making change, maybe on real crowded nights, but I've gotten change for whatever I gave them. Sometimes they may take out a dollar for every $20, depends on the bartender.

Return to “Club Listings”