Lap Dance Cost: 10
Avg. Drink Cost: 5.5
Cover Day: 0
Cover Night: 10
https://www.facebook.com/themintofgso/
Nudist_Life

Re: The Mint Club - Greensboro, NC

Post by Nudist_Life »

Went to the Mint on a Tuesday around 9:30 . The parking lot is full of potholes , but at this time in the evening , it’s easy to park in front . The large bouncer does a pat down , you show your membership card , it’s $10.00 cover , and your in . It’s hard to tell when this place get’s going , but there was only one other customer and a couple of dancers sitting around . Luckily my favorite bartender was there, she doesn’t dance , but is fun to talk with , and the best looking babe in the club .

This is an all ebony club , and is very laid back during the weekday evenings. Most of the clientele are older , but the dancers tend to be in their twenties and some attend the nearby college .

I noticed one dancer that seems to always be there during the early opening. She likes paying less money for the tip out at opening , so I always see her . We chatted for a bit , and decided to visit the VIP for the $20.00 entry , and then $10 per dance . I decided “why not” since there wasn’t much else going on in the club . She always strips down to her birthday suit , and provides a hands on dance . We did four dances and I was done .

The stage dances started around 10:00 pm , which are good since you can get some good stage side grinding . The only problem , there just were not enough dancers ( maybe because it was a Tuesday ) , as I only saw four dancers on this night .

I think there is much more activity during the weekends later at night , but I haven’t had the chance to visit during that time . Some of the other ebony clubs have gone out of business over the years , so this is one of the only places left . I always like visiting this place because it is inexpensive, and sometimes the VIP can be entertaining, but other times it is just boring, and it starts going too late at night .
picasso

Re: The Mint Club - Greensboro, NC

Post by picasso »

I went to the club on a Friday night. It is a hole in the wall with many customers and dancers just sitting around. Cover charge was $5 and beer was about $2 - $3. Reminded me of the good old days. Awesome little strip joint, old school style where the people are down to earth and friendly. I’m a white dude and I was made to very welcome there and the girls were great! Got to chat with a dancer, who was sweet as could be, pretty tall girl, smart and fun! I showed up fairly early and noticed the place got busy later in the evening. took a seat at the bar , and was greeted by a dancer that seems to to always be there . She gets there early to get a lower tip out . We have gotten multiple dances in the past , so since it has been a few months since my last visit , we go for a VIP dance . Entry is $20 , and dances are $10 for full length dances . Her dances are always nude ,with two way contact , but no extras . We did four dances ( $40 bucks) and I went back to the bar. I noticed this cute ebony with nice legs and a toned butt . She decided to dance on the small stage with a poll , so I decided to do some tipping. I noticed a bit of body odor when I approached , and then she turned her butt around and rubbed it on my chest . I could not believe the stank when she bent over . I gave her two bucks , and immediately went back to the bar.

Return to “Club Listings”