Candi's Cabaret - Charlotte, NC

Post by Papi_Chulo »

Candi's Cabaret
3935 Statesville Ave
Charlotte, NC 28206
(704)372-3121

Cover: $0 dayshift; $10 - $20 nightshift
$5 Floor Dances

Hours: Monday - Thursday: 12pm - 2:30am - Friday: 12pm -3am - Saturday: 3pm - 3am - Sunday: 3pm - 2:30am
https://www.instagram.com/candiscabaretclt/?hl=en
picasso

Re: Candi's Cabaret - Charlotte, NC

Post by picasso »

The security staff did a quick search of my car when I parked. There is a pat down at the door, standard for black clubs, and a $20 cover charge on Saturday night. There were tons (maybe 25) of thick, in the right way, AA chicks there. They took up all the seating so I went to the bar. I ordered bar from from hot bartender that was barely wearing more than the dancers. The drink was $6.25. Few guys were getting dances and although there were only $5, they seemed like air dances, so I didn’t even bother. It’s a small club and the ladies were pretty close to you. So, if the dance were grind free, why pay for it?
Since there were no seats, I stood by the bar. The view was nice. Lots of girls just shaking their asses either straddling the seat or just holding on to the back. There were two empty stages. One on the left when first walk in, on main stage at the far end of the club. No one was on stage, but it didn’t matter since almost all of the girls were performing on some level. I ventured out to the patio were you could smoke. There were about 5 dancers and 5 patrons out there talking. Nothing special. I stayed for about 1/2 hour and left.

Return to “Club Listings”