Strangest request?

Use this forum to discuss general topics not unique to any particular region. Use the "General Discussion and Classifieds" regional forums for topics pertaining to a specific region.
stripperho

Strangest request?

Post by stripperho »

I've had a few strange requests over the years. The other night a guy wanted to basically eat out my booty for the entire lap dance. I was fine with it, I mean he was paying. Then he wanted me to fart in his face. I was like, what?! I can't fart on command but I guess I would have done it if I could. That was probably the weirdest request I ever had. Has anyone else had strange requests?
These users thanked the author stripperho for the post:
PinkyXXX
Rating: 100%

MissCandy

Re: Strangest request?

Post by MissCandy »

That is funny, but not that usual. I wish I could fart on command for rude customers. I've had the usual requests from guys wanted to eat my booty, eat my pussy, suck my nipples, etc. I get these requests all the time. The strangest request I ever got was for me to squirt breast milk in a guy's mouth, a white guy, to which I declined.
Iluvblkstrippaz

Post by Iluvblkstrippaz »

I'm not a stripper but just a guy who loves the strip clubs. I've asked girls to motorboat their titties and ass before, but gave them an extra tip if they allowed. I think it was fair.
bigboss

Post by bigboss »

None of those requests are strange. lol. I often ask a girl to shake her booty in my face.
PinkyXXX

Post by PinkyXXX »

I don't dance anymore but I had a few guys ask me to pee on them. I was like, "Right here? It will make a mess!" Then, I couldn't believe it, one customer paid me $300 and another $100 to the club staff to take me into the restroom so I could pee on his face as he held his head over the toilet. The pee splashed his face and dripped cleanly down into the toilet so not to make a mess, except on his face! I got him some wet paper towels, he wiped the pee off, said thank you, paid me, and left the club. No joke.
WetDream

Post by WetDream »

A mother wanted to watch me give her 18-year-old son a bj in the VIP of a club I once worked at. I did it. The mom paid me $200. I felt no shame. lol.
Mya_the_Bee

Post by Mya_the_Bee »

I once had a guy request me to kick him in the balls in VIP. He paid me $100 for the kick, and another $100 to massage his balls afterward.

Return to “General Discussion and Classifieds”