Club Pink - Pompano Beach, FL

Post by Papi_Chulo »

Club Pink
Topless Club
3300 N Powerline Rd
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
(954)968-2354

Cover: $10 - $20
$10 Floor Dances - $25 Lap dances (w/ periodic 3-for-$30 specials)

Hours: Monday - Sunday - 2pm - 2am

https://twitter.com/clubpinkpompano?lang=en
hutchykurt

Re: Club Pink - Pompano Beach, FL

Post by hutchykurt »

hutchykurt

Post by hutchykurt »

Thanks to papichulo's initial listing of Club Pink, I had some places to go during a work trip to Fort Lauderdale.

I stopped in on a Monday a little after 9:30 PM. Parking is $3... I took a Lyft over so explained to the guy at the desl and was led in. $10 cover upon entry and tipped the girl $2. They have a food truck on the side but I didn't try anything.
Food and strip clubc just doesn't go together for me. A server led me inside and I was able to pick a table off to the side. There may have been 15 people inside when I got there. at least 6 of them were dancers. One girl named Mocha was dancing on stage. I tipped her abt $7 until I could get some more singles.

Drinks weren't expensive. Maybe $7 for my mixed drink. Her drink was $11(I think) for a long Island Iced Tea. Mocha came over and gave me some dances after thanking me for the tips. It didn't seem like a high mileage place and VIP wasn't offered. I hung out for a bit and probably got 6 table side dances. Played with her titties and rubbed her puss a bit but nothing crazy. The other dancers were sitting around disinterested. They looked good though! Once Mocha left, you'd figure the other girls would come around. Didn't matter, I still had another stop to make. The energy wasn't there that and the place was well lit so I headed out abt .

***Looking at my Lyft receipts, I'm surprised I spent 2.5 hours in there. I didn't spend much. I might have had 3 drinks, dancer had 2 and I'm fuzzy on how many actual lap dances I got. I would go back to try and get more mileage or maybe get an outside meet up but this won't be my #1 spot.
hutchykurt

Post by hutchykurt »

I'm convinced now after going 3X that this place is a waste of time.

The girls will sit around till it's their turn on stage or if they feel like stretching their legs I guess. Nice dancing around the pole if you're coming for $10 laps, forget it. They weren't even trying to upsell me into the Private Dance area. Just a weird set up.

I went on Friday and Saturday to just hang out until I went over to Porthole. Strangely, there was a guy who would buy abt $500 in singles and throw it on a girl on stage or have another girl do it. They weren't really sitting with him either. I'd throw some $$ on the stage and they come down and thank you and then go back to smoking hookah. I left with money in my pocket and that was NOT the plan. The girls are pretty but they're not doing much.

Return to “Club Listings”