Cover: $10

Hours: Monday - Sunday 4pm - 2am
These users thanked the author Papi_Chulo for the post:
Administrator
Rating: 100%

Papi_Chulo

Re: Flash Dancer - Orlando, FL

Post by Papi_Chulo »

I’ve visited this club twice while driving thru Orlando but this was pre-Covid – writing this review to put the club up on this website so others know about-it and others can write/upload some current reviews.

The club is in a kinda ran-down shopping-center – there didn’t seem to be any other open businesses in the small shopping center but perhaps there are and just close-early in the day – plenty of parking from what I recall – the club is on the same street and close-to Cleo’s (another black club); and on the same street as Le Palace (which is black and Latina dancers AFAIK) – the neighborhood is kinda a bit hood but the clubs are on a major street.

Per Google the club’s hours are from 4pm – 2am – my first visit was around 6pm on a late-week weekday (maybe a Thursday or a Friday; can’t remember) – no cover at that time but the club charges a $10 or so cover past 7 or 8 pm (no parking charge during my visits).

On my first visit on a late-afternoon around 6pm the club was fairly-slow but not necessarily dead – less than 10 customers and less than 10 dancers – dancers seemed spotty on the floor and on stage since there weren’t that many custies – this is not what one would consider a dayshift club in that the dayshift is not busy/jumping but there seem to be a few dancers around past 4pm when it opens so it’s not as if you can’t get “some” action/dances in the late-afternoon.

I found the dancers to be above avg in attractiveness on my visits compared to the avg small black clubs I’m used to visiting – in my limited experience I found the dancers to be polite and not hood and on the young-side (early-20s) – per my limited experience w/ the club the dancers leaned towards young slim-thick girls vs thick/voluptuous brickhouses but they had nice-bods and pretty-good-curves given their smallish-builds (per my only visit to Cleo’s down-the-street they seemed to have thicker girls there but this was pre-Covid).

If I recall correctly floor-dances were $10 and lap-dances in a separate couch-area were $20 – I didn’t necessarily find the couch-dances worth the extra-cost as the area was still in view of the main-room just kinda in a back-corner and about the same-mileage as the floor-dances – there is a small booth-type area near the front by the DJ which offers a bit of privacy although sometimes other dancers seem to hang-out there even when not giving dances – I got some dances in the little-booth on a subsequent nightshift visit a few months later from my first dayshift/late-afternoon visit and I think the dancer only charged me $10/dance but can’t recall. Per my experience w/ floor-dances in clubs I prefer to get them on a highchair/barstool as I feel I get better contact than when I’m sitting by a table on a low-chair – also per my experience w/ black-clubs, songs can often be cut-short and/or mixed-together where it can be hard to keep track of the songs – my M.O. is to use my cellphone stopwatch to gauge how long songs are being played and also help me keep track of the dances I’m doing – I also make it a habit of telling the dancer upfront to let me know every time she starts a new song that way we’re on the same-page since it can get confusing w/ the song-cutting and song-mixing.

The club is pretty-small and pretty-cramped – most of the main-room is dominated by the stage that’s in the middle of the room – there is a bar against the far-wall of the main-room w/ maybe a dozen seats; and some (but not many) small tables against the near-wall of the main-room as you enter.

Per my limited experience the mileage here seems hit or miss – I would not consider this a “high mileage club” – per my limited-experience some dancers gave decent contact and some just did the “nightclub shake their ass in front of you” shit where they may not even take anything off – per my limited-experience Orlando is not a high-mileage area (actually it has traditionally been a no-mileage air-dance area but the black-clubs often get away w/ a bit more) – I’d say to get some decent-mileage here you’d have to be discerning w.r.t. which type of dancer you get dances with or be proactive in letting the girls know upfront what kinda dances you want – like I mentioned the club is small and cramped so could be you may have to resort to the $20 couch-area to get slightly more privacy and perhaps the girl be a bit more comfortable giving some mileage.

As I mentioned it’s a small club so if you wanna have better access to the dancers I’d say try to avoid peak times like Fr or Sat eves after midnight – if going on a Fr or Sat night, probably better to get there earlier in the eve b/f the party-crowd and rain-makers get there.

I’d say the club is worth a visit if one is into ebony-dancers; it’s neither off-the-hook nor terrible; I’d give it an “ok to pretty-good” score. I’d say as a custy you’re better off being proactive in getting w/ the girls you like (getting their attention) vs just sitting-back waiting for the one(s) you like to approach you since in my limited-experience many of the girls are not too-proactive w.r.t. approaching custies.

Pre-Covid I was told by someone that there is some afterhours action in one of the businesses in the shopping center after the club closes where dancers from different clubs come and sometimes look for “afterhours business” but IDK if that is true or if it’s currently still going-on (I assume if it is it’d be maybe Fr or Sat nights but IDK).
These users thanked the author Papi_Chulo for the post:
Administrator
Rating: 100%

Return to “Club Listings”