Pin Ups Cabaret - Fort Worth, TX

Debo

Pin Ups Cabaret - Fort Worth, TX

Post by Debo »

Debo

Re: Pin Ups Cabaret - Fort Worth, TX

Post by Debo »

I went to Pin Ups on a Tuesday afternoon. I've been here before but only to drink at the bar. The entrance is rather unimpressive and gives you the sense that you're about to walk into a total dive bar. But once you get inside the club it has a very comfy feel. (Daytime cover was $5)

The club is fairly clean with plenty of space to move around. The bar sits in the middle of the club with 5-6 stages spread throughout the club. There were very few customers (maybe 7-8) while there were maybe 12 dancers. It was Happy Hour time and they were having $2 Tuesdays all day and night, so the drinks were really cheap. Plus there were several pool tables so if things are slow, people can shoot some pool until things pick-up.

The dancers were very friendly all afternoon and evening. They were predominantly black and had varied looks. Short, tall, thick, thin, light, and dark, the whole range. (Some of the girls were 7s-8s in looks, while there were some 3s-4s in there as well). In many clubs the dancers sit together or by themselves half the night playing on their phones. Not here, these girls come and speak to you because they know if they don't, they will leave the club broke.

For the first 1-2 hours I sat at the bar having shots with the bartender and one of the dancers who was brand new. I did get several dances from the new girl because she was very friendly, cute, and was not pushy about dances. Her dances were really good. We just went to a quiet corner booth away from the bar. It turns out the club has a VIP area with more private seating. I did not go to VIP on this visit.

The day shift was ending and the night shift was beginning, so I decided to stay awhile longer to see what night shift was like. The night shift girls were just as friendly, I spoke to almost all the girls, and they were even nicer looking then the day shift girls.

I met a cute petite dancer who approached me at the bar. We went to a table and got several dances from her as well. Her small frame allowed her to move into positions other larger girls couldn't do. She was lots of fun.

Finally I was getting ready to leave when a dancer from another club I've gone to sometimes came in. We hugged, got caught up on things, she let me know she works here as well as her other club, and then I let her go get changed for her shift. As she left and I was about to leave, a dancer approached me who thought she knew me as well. It turns out we did know each other from several years ago at another club. Small world. But it seems that girls come over to this club because they make money here.

I will definitely return to Pin Ups for several reasons. The bar is nice with daily specials. They have a kitchen serving really good food. And the dancers are friendly, approachable, attractive, and work hard for the $$$. In addition, I know some girls that work here now.

Return to “Club Listings”