Avg. Drink Cost: 5.50
Cover Day: 0
Cover Night: 5
https://www.instagram.com/passionscabaret
https://www.facebook.com/passionsinternational/
Debo

Re: Passion Cabaret - Houston, TX

Post by Debo »

Went to Passion Cabaret on Friday at around 4:30 pm. I'd been hearing about them reopening the club and even though I had never been there before they closed I was curious to check it out.
The entire property is surrounded by a iron gate, they had plenty of parking spaces and security cameras on the outside of the building.
Once inside there was a security guard there to pat me down, and a very cute front desk clerk. There was no entry fee at the time that time so I proceeded into the main floor.
Upon entering there is a full bar to your immediate left, a satellite stage straight ahead next to the dj booth, and the main stage to your far right. There was plenty of tables and chairs in the center with dance booths along both walls. I saw no VIP rooms or private areas at all (doesn't mean they weren't there).
I ordered myself a cocktail at the bar found a seat and started checking out the scene. I estimate there was about 6 or 7 dancers on duty at this time, all Black women, all thick and bootylicious! It appeared to be a bikini club as I didn't see any nudity at all. After about 20 minutes I was approached by a caramel complexioned dancer asking if I wanted company. After we talked for another 20 or 30 minutes I was ready for some dances so I asked her about it. She told me she wanted to go change into another outfit for me before she did the dances.
So while she was gone I went to tip the dancer that was on stage, a super thick dark skinned chick that I definitely wanted to talk to later.
My dancer came back from the dressing room with a sexier more revealing outfit and we proceeded to a dance booth. She was very sensual and let my hands go where they pleased but no clothes came off. After a few songs I stopped her and then we sat and continued with our conversation.
Another dancer sent us shots, which I was grateful for but also a little leery about.
Before any more fun could transpire I received a text message about something that I needed to attend to immediately so I had to leave.
I definitely want to go back and check out the night shift and meet some of the other dancers on dayshift. So overall I'd have to say this place has potential.
These users thanked the author Debo for the post:
hutchykurt
Rating: 50%

Return to “Club Listings”