Lap Dance Cost: 10
Avg. Drink Cost: 5
Cover Day: 10
Cover Night: 10
http://www.thepiccadillyclub.com/
Vanilla1

Re: The Piccadilly Club - Philadelphia, PA

Post by Vanilla1 »

I stopped by The Pic on Friday evening for the second time in six months. I arrived earlier tonight (mid December) than last time (mid-July) -- 5:30 versus 8:30 pm), so I was not expecting the same high level of energy in the room. Nevertheless, I have to say the quality of the talent was definitely off. The most important thing to report is that the cover-charge at the door is now $12 rather than $10. A domestic beer – nicely served – was $6.25. When I arrived, there were four dancers on the floor rotating on the downstairs stage only. (After 7 pm a few dancers started using the upstairs stage, but the action was not consistent.) Between 5:30 and 6:30 four more dancers showed up and went to the dressing room, and near the end of my stay (8:15 pm) some of them were taking turns on stage. All AA of course, with a mixture of body types, from overweight BBWs with a few too many pounds, to “large and well endowed”, to “curvy”, to “spinners”. The best bar-side dance was supplied by “Fire”. She kept me interested, so I bought three in a row form her and noticed other guys doing the same. The “crowd” numbered just over a dozen men the whole time I was there – mostly “mature gentlemen of color” with a few younger men when I arrived. Last time there was a better balance of ages among the patrons. Had to leave early, so I am sure the “action” – what there was of it -- picked up later in the evening.

All in all, I wondered if I should not have gone to the Outer Space Club even though the reviews of OSC have been down lately. On the way home I drove down Passyunk Avenue and noticed very crowded parking lots at both the Purple Orchid and Sin City. There must have been some pre-Christmas parties going on. Maybe I made the wrong choice this time.

Return to “Club Listings”